Best Books of the Month Shop Men's Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Janet Jackson All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amazon Gift Card Offer blacklist blacklist blacklist  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Fall Arrivals in Amazon Outdoor Clothing Learn more
Customer Discussions > Stockholm forum

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 30, 2014 6:11:59 PM PDT
Anthony G. says:
Between this first official solo album by Chrissie Hynde, the gorgeous-looking BLONDIE 4(0) EVER box set of new material, and the possible release of two new albums/DVD by Siouxsie Sioux (and the forthcoming Siouxsie & The Banshees Box Set), this is going to be one rockin' Spring and Summer! Good job, Ladies!

I'm very excited/intrigued to see and hear what Ms. Hynde has in store for us: I hope it's like a musical scrapbook of her experience up to age 63 and writing new music w/ new, different partners in a different locale. I only wish the album included some of the quality demos and recordings she done over the last 30-something years. I wish she included her Bond theme in the track listing, along w/ a studio rendition of The Carpenters' "Superstar". Would have made the album even more special. I hope this album is a critical and commercial hit. If "Dark Sunglasses" is a window in to the power and content of the album, we've got a worthy companion to her albums w/ THE PRETENDERS during the 1979-1984 eras.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Stockholm forum
Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Apr 30, 2014
Latest post:  Apr 30, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Stockholm by Chrissie Hynde (Audio CD - 2014)
4.5 out of 5 stars (187)