5.0 out of 5 stars DK stretch Jeans
These Jeans are so comfortable. I bought them because I needed a pair of jeans that were flexible. I work at a Veterinary hospital and we have dress down day and are allowed to wear jeans. These jeans allow me to bend, kneel twist and turn the way I need to . Love them and need to get a couple more .
Published 13 months ago by laurie Young

3.0 out of 5 stars Size 11-12
Published 19 months ago by Stephanie Baziuk

3.0 out of 5 stars Size 11-12, May 5, 2013
There's stretch in these jeans, maybe a little more spandex than I would have liked. These sice 11-12 jeans fit good around the waist and the butt, BUT would have been great for someone much thinner than 155 pounds. I can't wear these pants without a strong belt because they keep sliding down and I have to stop several times a day to pull them up between the legs as they become very uncomfortable and very annoying. Spandex makes them much warmer to wear than my comfortable but worn "Joe jeans. If these pants were more loose fitting, there wouldn't be that problem. I bought 4 pairs so I'm stuck with them.

When the pants arrived, I was initially shocked that the jean material felt so thin. I've since changed my mind after wearing them. The weight is fine. If you have thin thighs, these pants would be a good buy. Over all, I like them. I do like the style. It's my weight that's the problem. I'm now actively working on losing 20 pounds.

2.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present gone wrong., December 27, 2013
My wife wears between an 11 and a 12 and had been complaining of her jeans being too tight (I thought they looked fine!). So I bought her two pairs of these size 13 stretch jeans thinking it would solve the problem. I think they are undersized; they seem as small or smaller than her size 11's. Also, I put them in the cart at one price, got busy and checked out the next day, they had upped the price overnight. That seemed like a cheap shot. Definitely did not make my amazon experience nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars DK stretch Jeans, November 15, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Never again, June 5, 2014
These red deninm jeans were nice and well constructed but even going according to the sizing information, they still did not fit. This may not have been a reflection of the jeans, as pants are just difficult for me to shop for but the sizing information for these jeans is for juniors. Just be aware that the sizing is for juniors and factor how this translates for adult sizing. It also cost $9.64 to return them, in addition to the initial shipping cost of $8.17!! I packed and asked a family member to mail the item. I was shocked when I got the receipt for the return shipping. I spent $18.81 with nothing to show for it. To make matters worse, the seller was inflexible and sent snippy emails in regards to an email I sent about the return of the merchandise. I know sellers are here to make money but you want good, courteous communication with some flexibility from a seller, should a problem arise, not snippy emails. Never again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Sexxy !!!!, July 16, 2013
They fit wonderfully and enhanced my somewhat full figure by molding where it helped the most. I would recommend them to women with a size 16 - 18 waist like myself. The length was perfect - I'm 5' 10" - They are of a thin denim which is what I wanted since we live in Southern California where the temperatures run year long in the 80's. Terrific buy. Jean

2.0 out of 5 stars Too much butt, April 16, 2013
Fit nice in the thigh, length was perfect. Im was looking for a classic jean that wasnt a skinny jean. I'm a full figured girl and that includes the behind. Pulling the jean up over the behind was not fun and after the button was together i was feeling a but stuffed. I loved the shade and material or the denim. Quality zipper but I got some more work to do.

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm only 5'4 (though all legs) and they are fine, but I prefer my pants longer, October 16, 2014
I was left in a neutral state with these pants. I have them on and plan to keep them but based on the other reviews: they aren't exactly what I was expecting.

First, maybe I'm a little too addicted to leggings, but there isn't nearly as much "stretch" as I had anticipated. I actually was hoping for the "too stretchy". Meh. Second, they aren't nearly as long as I thought they'd be. I'm only 5'4 (though all legs) and they are fine, but I prefer my pants longer. ((Shrug))

Overall, I didn't pay much. Probably wouldn't have bought them if I had seen them in the store (the small back pockets are also less than flattering on the bootay), but for the price, they'll do.

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied, December 7, 2013
it is exactly what i ordered and i am going to enjoy wearing them. this is something that i know that others will enjoy wearing something like this too.

3.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, May 15, 2014
These fit well and are comfortable. The only thing I don't like are the small back pockets. Small pockets make your butt look bigger!

5.0 out of 5 stars I like these, August 3, 2014
Just what I expected I like them. They fit perfect. And long enough because I am tall,