- Series: Us Army Transport
- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Publisher: Ian Allan Publishing (October 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0711031924
- ISBN-13: 978-0711031920
- Product Dimensions: 8.1 x 0.8 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,946,781 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
WORLD WAR TWO RED BALL EXPRESS: Supply Line from the D-Day Beaches (Us Army Transport)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
My only complaint is that some of the information seems to be repeated a few times in the book in different places. Also, the timeline was hard for me to follow because it is presented several times in great detail and not always consistent in order from start to finish.
I would recommend this book as it has a lot of detail on a fascinating, yet understated end extremely vital operation of World War II.