Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 27, 2008 7:36:23 AM PST
NeuroSplicer says:
WOW is one of the BEST MMORPG games ever. However, over the years, we have all made the mistake of picking up a game we would be violently throwing across the room only hours after purchasing.
Some were obvious duds we just refused to accept before handing over our credit card (such as ...KNIGHT RIDER); some were awful sequels to a brilliant series (such as MASTER OF ORION III); and some were atrocious adaptations of a favorite movie or TV series (such as THE X-FILES). For whatever reason, what is your list of the 5 WORST PC GAMES EVER?

Here is mine:
1. ALPHA BLACK ZERO
2. MASTER OF ORION III
3. POOL OF RADIANCE: RETURN TO MOUNT DRAGNOR
4. THE X-FILES
5. KNIGHT RIDER

PS: Since someone is bound to include one of your favorite games in his list, please try to tolerate such opinions. We do not have all to agree - otherwise life would be boring.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 23, 2008 4:31:48 AM PDT
pinpalsapu says:
Ill agree with you on MOO3. I think it takes top spot than fills the other 4 spots with disappointment.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 23, 2008 7:36:28 AM PDT
MOO III was BAAAAD.

I would add 'Defender of the Crown Heroes Live Forever' it was a remake of an older game. I did violently throw it across the room.

Posted on Dec 10, 2009 2:52:21 PM PST
Kel says:
Plants Vs. Zombies got pretty annoying by the end of it...
I'd throw KOTOR 2 across the room if my HP's disc drive would start working again...

Posted on Jun 18, 2010 3:39:40 PM PDT
Plants vs zombies is one of the funnest games I have played hands down. Tragedy to see that on a list of five worst games.

Using the internet I haven't had a chance to play a bad game because I simply avoid them. Although I had to return Tomb Raider Anniversary immediately. I don't mind adding new stuff but when you detract and change the original far too much.....Id easily have to put that game on one of my five worst.

Posted on Jun 18, 2010 3:39:42 PM PDT
Plants vs zombies is one of the funnest games I have played hands down. Tragedy to see that on a list of five worst games.

Using the internet I haven't had a chance to play a bad game because I simply avoid them. Although I had to return Tomb Raider Anniversary immediately. I don't mind adding new stuff but when you detract and change the original far too much.....Id easily have to put that game on one of my five worst.

Posted on Aug 12, 2010 7:47:51 AM PDT
Ace says:
Age of Empires III, it was sooo boring. MOO3 was terrible as well. Thankfully with all the review sites I can avoid most bad games. Some mediocre ones, like Overlord, I get just to try because I can afford to waste money now.

Posted on Aug 13, 2010 3:04:16 PM PDT
Kamiyama says:
Master of Orion 3 used to be one of my most favorite games... =(

Posted on Apr 19, 2011 7:55:42 AM PDT
1) Bioforge (Tried to be a 3D version of Lost Vikings but wasn't fun)
2) The 11th Hour ("next-gen" CD-ROM gaming with puzzles more confusing than it's predecessor: The 7th Guest)
3) Street Fighter 2 (horrible port of a game I loved with horrible controls and came on 3.5" floppy discs)
4) Dead Space (Mouse controls don't work if your PC is too fast)
5) Borderlands (how much fun can you have picking things up off the ground?)

Posted on Apr 19, 2011 8:02:56 AM PDT
B. Kelly says:
The worst PC game I've "played" recently was Fallout 3. I didn't really get to play it much due to the large volume of bugs, glitches, and crashes. It was a very bad experience.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2011 12:47:01 PM PDT
DLotR says:
I'm pretty sure you mean "Pools of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor".

Posted on Apr 21, 2011 11:30:06 AM PDT
Jason says:
Hmmm tough question as there are tons of bad games out there for the PC for me..

1) Bet on Soldier (Starforce + Horrible game.. that would be all right? Throw in a 800MB mandatory patch to make the game even playable int he United States and you have a real stinker that puts backdoor software on your PC that even boots during SAFE MODE)
2) Bioforge
3) Master of Orion III
4) Borderlands (post-difficulty patch) .... if there was a way to screw up a good game GearBox found it. It went from enjoyable to downright unplayable in many areas to the point all my friends quit
5) Hellgate: London (As a private alpha/beta tester for the game.. it hurt me so much to watch this game go from greatness to toilet over the span of 3-4 months of testing. Throw in some horrible business decisions, a pointless subscription model, broken random map generator that would create DEAD END maps, and a tag team of greedy publishers it just squeezed the life out of this game and left everyone feeling "Flagshipped" )
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  11
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Jan 27, 2008
Latest post:  Apr 21, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
World of Warcraft Battle Chest - (Obsolete)
World of Warcraft Battle Chest - (Obsolete) by Blizzard Entertainment (Mac OS X Intel, Windows, Windows XP)
4.3 out of 5 stars (222)