Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

Format: MP3 MusicChange
Price:$14.49

on April 1, 2012
The following songs are on the Deluxe version but not on the regular WOW Hits 2012 CD:
What Was I Fighting For, Patrick Ryan Clark
Outcast, Kerrie Roberts
You Are, Jason Castro
Can't Shut Up, Anthem Lights
on October 13, 2011
I have WOW HITS from 1996 to present day. And they are all great. This one is especially nice with an additional 9 bonus songs. This is a great CD album for any Christian.
on January 4, 2012
This was a purchase made as a gift to my 16 year old daughter. I don't listen to Christian music, but she is very into it and she was absolutely thrilled with the selection she got. This was her first Christian CD ever given to her, but most of the artists she was familiar with and loved the songs presented on this album. Thank you for compliling such a great variety, it made her day!
on February 15, 2012
I pretty much love all the songs on these CD's (2 cd's in this album). It actually helps motivate me to do more things around the house (those boring things like cooking/cleaning) when I have this music playing. These songs are very popular right now, especially on the Christian radio. It's wonderful to be able to praise God with these songs. What a great compilation of Christian music!
on November 1, 2011
I have been looking for a CD that had a lot of the songs I like on it from different artists. This is a great CD, and really helps you to relax and reflect. Love it!
on January 19, 2012
I have been buying WOW products for years, and this offering is great. It has just the right mix of contemporary Christian music from 2011. A must have for contemporary Christian music fans. It is in heavy rotation on my Amazon Cloud Player and my Kindle Fire. Love it.
on January 1, 2012
Really the only way to get the top Christian hits of the year. This CD series always provides our family with the best music of the year.
on July 28, 2012
I normally like WOW C.D.'s and if I don't like certain songs, they usually grow on me later. We have been collecting WOW for probably 10 years now. We like them because they have all the latest songs and the best songs from the year.

I was really disappointed with this CD. I maybe liked 5 songs out of both CD's. Peter Fuller, the previous lead singer of Newsboys, has one of his latest songs on it and it was really good. I liked Toby Mac's song "Tonight" also on it. However, just about all of the rest of the songs stunk! My husband and I just couldn't get over it. We did download it to iTunes so I could put the songs we liked onto our playlists.

Maybe it's just a different style of music out there now, but I didn't care for it.
on June 24, 2012
This is an awesome CD packed with all the latest christian hit songs. Most of these songs I hear on christian radio, so, it's great to have them in my collection to listen whenever i want. I downloaded and made 2 cd copies, one for my car and the other for my home stereo. I also downloaded the songs into my daughter's ipod. My wife,daughter and i enjoy this album thoroughly. I'm glad I purchased it and you will too, if you like pop/rock christian music. Hallelujah!!
on January 8, 2012
I buy all of the WOW music. I love it all, and this year it's great as usual. For people who don't know what it is, it's really up beat, modern, pop type non secular music that is family friendly. It is great music. I challenge anyone to buy it and give it a chance. You'll just love it and want more.