Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

on September 25, 2012
Great selection once again from WoW, but with all of their products...they always seem to pick songs from two years ago. I feel that the songs on this Cd should ONLY be from 2012 OR say an artists has two singles. The first single being released on 2011 should be on Wow 2012 and the second should be on this one, 2013. "Courageous" was a 2011 single, therefore it SHOULD be on Wow 2012. Same goes for Chris Tomlin. Where is his "White Flag"? :/ Im giving this a five star cause God only cares if the songs are sincere and to glorify Him and they do! God bless!
-Mike McIndoe
on March 4, 2013
This is a great compilation. My 4 year old daughter would sing along with some of the songs. I have a 6 disc CD changer in the car so by the time I've gone over the 2 CDs, I am ready to start over again. Also the fact that it includes the MP3s with the price, it makes it an incredible deal.
on October 7, 2012
Great CD for Christian Music. Has Couragious and many that you'll like from 2011/12 season. Upbeat and touches the heart. Great series (WOW).
on November 18, 2012
This a an excellent CD. I can't stop listening to it in my car. Songs are so moving and inspirational.
on February 21, 2014
if you like Christian radio without any interruptions for "messages from sponsors" or asking for money, these WOW CDs are exactly what you are looking for. For the most part they are all the songs popular from the previous year. If the disk says 2013, they are the popular hits from 2012, so on, so forth. I got WOW 2014 in December 2013 at Wal*Mart so don't sweat the small stuff. They are great disks for road trips too...you don't have to scan your radio stations for music you won't be ashamed to play in front of your kids.
on December 20, 2013
We don't usually order the WOW CD's, but we decided to get both this one and the 2014 CD, simply because for both of these years, there has been some really great Christian music written, and they are on these CD's. We love the music on this CD. If I have to pick a favorite song, it might be "10,000 Reasons", by Matt Redman. But then again, I really like "Forgiveness" by Matthew West, and then again, there is "Someone Worth Dying For" by Mikeschair. OK, you get the idea, and I've only just touched the surface of the great music on this CD. I guess if I have to pick a song I don't like, it might be "One Day too Late" by Skillet. I am not a huge fan of Skillet, and I just don't understand the song, which could be my age showing.

Bottom line? Get this CD, and as I recently heard someone say, "Get your worship on!"
on August 17, 2015
If you really like the WOW series, of course you'll love this one, too. I don't get a lot of modern Christian music, so most of the Christian artists I get to hear I listen to because of the WOW series. Otherwise, chances are I'd never hear of most of these artists!
on April 21, 2016
What better way to get all the hits without having to buy each entire album? This is a steal buying 30 hits for less than you could buy two CDs and cheaper than buying on iTunes. We were able to upload the CDs to each of our iTunes accounts In our family so that we could all enjoy the songs. These are the top hits played on the radio by the artists and not karaoke. In my honest opinion, it is the only way to purchase todays greatest hits to enjoy on your ipod, MP3, or phone.
on September 21, 2013
Now, I know we all have different taste in music, so if you don't agree with my opinion, I understand.
It's just hard for me to come across a "best hits" or different groups CD where I like most of the songs...
This CD (set of 2, actually) is the exception for me. There's great variety on it, and I love many, many
of the songs. You get a lot of different styles, popular songs, and some that we don't really hear much on
Christian stations, but that are good, too! I'm very happy with it. I play this in my car or when just hanging
around the house for uplifting Christian music.
on July 21, 2014
Awesome songs! If you love Christian music you will get some awesome artists on this cd. I bought the electronic edition and downloaded it to my MP3 player for use while working out. I listed to Christian radio and recognized all musicians on this cd.
Great investment.