4.0 out of 5 stars Great for my needs - read product description!
Published 13 months ago by A.J.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, but is flimsy and included pen stains it
This works ok for now, but is very flimsy, just paper with a plastic film on it. I recommend buying a nicer dry erase marker than the one that comes with this. The included marker stains the paper and it's permanently cloudy
Published 9 months ago by Brett Dallinger

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for my needs - read product description!, May 31, 2013
This review is from: Wall Pops WPE98895 Dry Erase Peel & Stick Whiteboard Dry-Erase Weekly Calendar 13" x 26" (Tools & Home Improvement)
I'm writing a review for this mostly because those who left negative reviews don't seem to have read the product description, or the box that the calendar came in, so I figured it could use another positive review. This is a wall decal! Meaning you peel off the paper backing and stick it to the wall. It isn't a "laminated" paper calendar. If you're trying to smooth the bubbles out of it without removing the backing first, you're using it wrong.

That being said, the calendar is great! It's repositionable, can be used on a wall, the fridge, or any other flat, untextured surface. I have it on the office door. Any bumps can be smoothed out with a credit card or other "squeegee" type item (start from the middle and work outward). Comes with a dry erase pen with an eraser and a holder that can be stuck on the wall (mine is on the door frame, not the door, so it won't fall off from repeatedly opening and closing the door).

Gave it four stars instead of five just because it's PVC and has that weird chemically vinyl off-gassing smell. Don't lean in and breathe deeply, those phthalates aren't good for you (always give me a little tickle in my throat)!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as intended, sticks well., November 3, 2012
Lisa Cole (SC United States) - See all my reviews
I've had mine up for about 5 months now. We use it often! I have had no issues with it falling down and we've repositioned it three times with no ill effects. It's really thin and shiny so it looks best on flat drywall with no texture or bumps. The dry erase works well although if you leave any writing on it for more than a couple days, you will need to *wet* erase it. No biggie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, March 29, 2013
A. Link (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This is perfect for planning meals on our stainless steel fridge. If you do have a stainless smooth fridge here is a tip to get it positioned right. Just spray the fridge with water and the calendar will slide around until you get it into the perfect spot. Then just use a squeegee to get rid of any water droplets and air bubbles. So much easier than any other method.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great calendar, April 15, 2012
I ordered this wall calendar for work so my boss would quit griping about where I was as I'm apparently supposed to be at my desk the entire workday...even though he has access to my outlook calendar. This calendar is a nice size and applied very easily. The dry erase comes off relatively easily. My boss still complains but at least he knows where I am thanks to this calendar!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love!, January 11, 2013
This is a perfect product. It's easy to use, doesn't damage walls and is the perfect alternative to a board you'd have to screw/tack up. Here's the easiest way to set it up: (you CAN do it alone, I did)

1. Peel only the edge off one side of the backing.
2. Stick where you'd like it (you can reposition, I did as my first attempt wasn't even)
3. As you unroll the backing off of the sticker smooth out any air bumps with a credit card (or anything with a flat edge) toward the open edge.

So easy to use, I'm so glad I purchased this! I plan on buying a few for my daughter to draw on. It fits perfectly on a standard refrigerator door. This way my husband and I can easily see each other's schedules. No more "I told you about this days ago!"

4.0 out of 5 stars Larger than I thought but great, August 17, 2013
AnnaMM (Plain City) - See all my reviews
I thought this would be smaller as I didn't read the measurements before I got it, but it fit perfectly on the side if our fridge.

5.0 out of 5 stars CHANGING MY LIFE, August 10, 2013
J. C. Anme (Washington State) - See all my reviews
Great sticky calendar, went right on my cupboard and the planning began. I drew a marker line between, in half and now can mark 2 week plans on it. Husband likes it too, which is a shocker!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does not damage wall paper, easy to hang, works well, December 24, 2012
This was easy to hang and reposition without damaging old wall paper. It is thick and feels well made. The marker and clip that come with it are cheap-o's and if you are going to be using it regularly I would recommend investing in your own dry erase marker(s). The width of the days is a little narrow for my handwriting, but I needed that to fit it where I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is EXACTLY what I needed!, February 20, 2012
Daniel Pfile (Omaha, NE United States) - See all my reviews
This looks good on the wall, made of solid material, and I've been looking for an affordable solution to my weekly calendar for a long time. Before that, it was a white board with painters tape. You will need 2 people to put this up and make sure it's smooth though.

5.0 out of 5 stars There was no damage to the wall and it went back on just fine., July 8, 2014
Works as described. It has been on my wall for about a month and took it off and reapplied it just to test if it was really moveable. There was no damage to the wall and it went back on just fine.

$19.99 $7.99
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.
Rate and Discover Movies