Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on May 31, 2013
I'm writing a review for this mostly because those who left negative reviews don't seem to have read the product description, or the box that the calendar came in, so I figured it could use another positive review. This is a wall decal! Meaning you peel off the paper backing and stick it to the wall. It isn't a "laminated" paper calendar. If you're trying to smooth the bubbles out of it without removing the backing first, you're using it wrong.

That being said, the calendar is great! It's repositionable, can be used on a wall, the fridge, or any other flat, untextured surface. I have it on the office door. Any bumps can be smoothed out with a credit card or other "squeegee" type item (start from the middle and work outward). Comes with a dry erase pen with an eraser and a holder that can be stuck on the wall (mine is on the door frame, not the door, so it won't fall off from repeatedly opening and closing the door).

Gave it four stars instead of five just because it's PVC and has that weird chemically vinyl off-gassing smell. Don't lean in and breathe deeply, those phthalates aren't good for you (always give me a little tickle in my throat)!
on December 11, 2014
I have this on my refrigerator to help me plan for meals and it's making my life just a little easier. Using a P-Touch label maker I made breakfast, lunch, dinner labels. I plan out the week, keeping in mind likely leftovers. Trying to reduce the amount of food that gets thrown out. I've provided a picture. Note the red magnetic push pin on the day of the week - helpful for those forgetful in the household. I also write other notes and reminders on this. Very handy.
review image
on November 3, 2012
I've had mine up for about 5 months now. We use it often! I have had no issues with it falling down and we've repositioned it three times with no ill effects. It's really thin and shiny so it looks best on flat drywall with no texture or bumps. The dry erase works well although if you leave any writing on it for more than a couple days, you will need to *wet* erase it. No biggie.
on March 29, 2013
This is perfect for planning meals on our stainless steel fridge. If you do have a stainless smooth fridge here is a tip to get it positioned right. Just spray the fridge with water and the calendar will slide around until you get it into the perfect spot. Then just use a squeegee to get rid of any water droplets and air bubbles. So much easier than any other method.
on April 15, 2012
I ordered this wall calendar for work so my boss would quit griping about where I was as I'm apparently supposed to be at my desk the entire workday...even though he has access to my outlook calendar. This calendar is a nice size and applied very easily. The dry erase comes off relatively easily. My boss still complains but at least he knows where I am thanks to this calendar!
on January 11, 2013
This is a perfect product. It's easy to use, doesn't damage walls and is the perfect alternative to a board you'd have to screw/tack up. Here's the easiest way to set it up: (you CAN do it alone, I did)

1. Peel only the edge off one side of the backing.
2. Stick where you'd like it (you can reposition, I did as my first attempt wasn't even)
3. As you unroll the backing off of the sticker smooth out any air bumps with a credit card (or anything with a flat edge) toward the open edge.

So easy to use, I'm so glad I purchased this! I plan on buying a few for my daughter to draw on. It fits perfectly on a standard refrigerator door. This way my husband and I can easily see each other's schedules. No more "I told you about this days ago!"
on August 19, 2015
It came with giant bubble streaks through Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.
review image
on December 20, 2015
Great for weekly organization of home, business, or school.
Applied to the clean, dry, FLAT surface, using just my hand and peeling from one side to the end it stuck very well little bubbles rather easily. I smoothed out the few tiny bumps with a credit card from the middle working outwards in one fluid motion and it looks great. It does have a "smell" but in time it wore off.
My daughter couldn't apply hers fully to the dorms walls and used "Command" strips in the corners, it's still has some creases, but she uses and likes it. I bought one and stuck it on a half/bathroom mirror on the back of the door. Great visibility for teen "alerts/chores." I've found it incredibly useful and have bought it as gifts for friends and coworkers. From chores, schedules, assignments, events, catering.. putting a week at a glance has been helpful taking less space than a calendar, with enough room to write all the needed details.
I've had it for over a month now and it's working great, I use good name brand dry erase products and haven't had any issues with writing, erasing, or cleaning.
Good quality but the included marker and eraser are terrible. Upgrade them immediately or buy with better if you plan to use it often. Works poorly on surfaces that are not entirely flat.

Cut a piece of thin plexiglass and mount to it to solve this problem. A few broad head nails on every edge will hold it to drywall and make the install fast plus easy.
on August 21, 2015
Exceeded my expectations! The pieces can be applied and removed with ease even on imperfect surfaces. Marks wipe off easily even after a week or two- easier to clean than any whiteboard I've had previously. I started with one then bought a few more - two for family scheduling so we can add things for the coming week as well as the current week. Another for menu planning and meal prep communication