Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

Format: PaperbackChange

on December 28, 2008
This book is funny, light reading. Good for keeping in the bathroom or reading on a plane or on the beach. Some entries are gross (ie don't show grandma!) but many made me laugh at loud. For $9, I got my entertainment's worth. I would recommend this book for adolescent boys, or people who have the sense of humor of an adolescent boy.
0Comment49 of 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 21, 2012
I gave this book to my son and another 20 something guy for Christmas and they loved it! I could hear quiet chuckles coming from various corners of the house.
on August 6, 2013
Ok, I bought this book for a friend who is always saying W-T-F in the letter form so I thought this would be a great book for him. I thumbed thru a few pages and it is pretty funny. So if you have a friend who uses the W-T-F abbreviation in their speech constantly, it might be a fun gift for them!
on August 2, 2013
Funny little book that makes a great gift. I had to read through it before I gave it away and I was laughing so hard I snorted.
on August 8, 2010
Some lol moments and some WTF ones. Some aren't funny at all but its a page turner just to see wtf's next :)
0Comment19 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2013
One of the funniest books I have read in a long long time. I am definitely going to get multiple copies of this to give away to my friends and family!
on January 12, 2013
This book arrived in a timely manner and was SO funny...easy read that you can pick up anytime you are feeling down just to bring a smile to your face.
on August 13, 2013
I enjoyed some of the situations that were dreamed up. Great for a laugh and just hope that you do not encounter any of these scenarios.
on January 2, 2013
Very interesting reading, lots of unexpected ideas and was a hit with the person who received it. Sent timely and in good condition.
on April 1, 2014
This book was purchased because I wanted some quick reading, not a novel... Should have gone with the novel.. This book had good reviews and I fell for it..Reviews must have been written by the author or some juvenile who was going through their "Potty Mouth, Bathroom Humor " Phase...... It takes on some serious questions and turns them into insulting, moronish, poor taste topics....Do yourself a favor and take a look "INSIDE" the book and get an idea of whats there...Nothing funny, or informative here.. You've been warned......Don't waste your money.!!!