Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 101-125 of 125 posts in this discussion
Posted on Jul 21, 2012 10:38:11 PM PDT
Nic says:
Okay, earlier there was mention of a wereslug, and that got me thinking. If Anita did have a slug beast, what type of slug would she be? Obviously not a common garden slug.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 22, 2012 12:55:51 AM PDT
Kitsune says:
A banana slug?

Posted on Jul 22, 2012 1:02:35 AM PDT
EA Solinas says:
A sea slug?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 22, 2012 1:04:34 AM PDT
Kitsune says:
If that means she dies when she transforms I'm all for it. I doubt she'd have the presence of mind to go to the beach or stand in a salt water aquarium. The "I didn't know" would be epic.

Posted on Jul 22, 2012 6:37:34 AM PDT
ChibiNeko says:
I think she'd be a Blue Velvet Slug.

http://marywhipplereviews.com/wp-content/uploads/Blue_Velvet_Slug31.jpg

Posted on Jul 22, 2012 1:47:47 PM PDT
EA Solinas says:
And it would make her awful sex scenes so much funnier. "My inner slug oozed to meet his inner slug, leaving a trail of wet slimy dampness all over the place. Oh wait, that was just me."

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 23, 2012 7:05:17 AM PDT
At first I was creeped out and didn't want to see because eww, slugs are gross...but that one is actually kind of pretty.

So if she were anything other than the garden variety, waiting for her to shift into one and dumping a bunch of salt on her wouldn't kill her? Darn....

Posted on Jul 23, 2012 5:20:01 PM PDT
Oh I think she's more of this variety... *laughin*

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_LbccUVbSRd8/SnpU8NH-RuI/AAAAAAAAE60/4kzJr-jI0PU/s1600-h/Slug+-+Andy+Hay.jpg

Posted on Jul 24, 2012 1:25:42 PM PDT
ChibiNeko says:
Eww... there's a hole in the slug...

Posted on Jul 24, 2012 1:26:29 PM PDT
ChibiNeko says:
Wait wait wait...

What would Anita do with the "salty leavings" that her men leave with her? If she's a were-slug, wouldn't that kill her?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 24, 2012 2:30:28 PM PDT
lifewontwait says:
If she were a sea slug, that wouldn't be a problem. Some of the sea slugs I've seen could easily be mistaken for big turds, so I find that kind of appropriate!

Posted on Jul 24, 2012 8:18:24 PM PDT
The hole in slug corresponds to la petite (at least once upon a time petite) fissure of ruine.

Posted on Jul 25, 2012 12:11:47 AM PDT
Nic says:
So in response to the blue velvet slug, I found this one a website:

"Like all sea slugs, species of Chelidonura are hermaphrodite, with fully functional male and female reproductive systems. In nudibranchs, the male and female organs open together on the right side of the body so for physical reasons only two animals can mate at one time, but when they do so they can act as both male and female at the same time. However in aglajids, like Chelidonura, and in Sea Hares, the male organ - the penis - is situated on the right side of the head, while the female opening is at the posterior end of the body on the right side. This means that when a pair mate, one usually acts as the female, and the other as the male. It also means that if there are more than two animals present they can form a mating chain with the one at the front acting as a female, the one at the back acting solely as a male, but the one[s] in the middle can act as both."

Thinking of Anita, it just made me laugh a loud.

Posted on Jul 25, 2012 1:42:10 AM PDT
Kitsune says:
We have found the perfect animal to represent Anita. Don't some of them squirt water too? Quick someone send a twitter to Hamilton.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 25, 2012 3:14:39 AM PDT
Deb Devaki says:
Actually this makes me think of "puppy piles" in a totally different light.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 25, 2012 3:18:00 AM PDT
Deb Devaki says:
Arrrggghhh! First the puppy pile mating chain and now add "squirting!"
My brain! It is melting!

Posted on Jul 25, 2012 7:13:09 AM PDT
I don't know if I should be horrified or laughing...

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 25, 2012 8:20:26 AM PDT
EA Solinas says:
We've found the perfect next wereanimal for Anita to acquire! Now she can grow that penis she's always wanted while staying the sexiest woman ever.

Posted on Jul 25, 2012 9:10:31 AM PDT
L. Tolbert says:
Ughhh!
My brain needs a good scrubbing.

Posted on Jul 25, 2012 12:14:42 PM PDT
Gen X says:
ATM I am afraid of you people.
Now, if I could only stop laughing....

Posted on Jul 25, 2012 1:08:04 PM PDT
Diane Raetz says:
Pass the brain bleach :-)

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 26, 2012 12:48:17 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 26, 2012 12:51:18 AM PDT
Kitsune says:
Sorry all out. Had to use it earlier for the hermaphrodite Anita images in my head. And now to share my misery an image of Anita waving her gun and the gun she always wanted around.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 26, 2012 12:49:41 AM PDT
Kitsune says:
There's no reason you can't do both.

Posted on Jul 27, 2012 11:50:03 PM PDT
Kitsune says:
What would Anita do if after the Banishment time, Asher doesn't want to come back anymore?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 28, 2012 12:48:59 AM PDT
Nic says:
Go out to wherever and use her vagic and "charm" to win him back.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  27
Total posts:  125
Initial post:  Jun 1, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 28, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Kiss the Dead (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter)
Kiss the Dead (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter) by Laurell K. Hamilton (Hardcover - June 5, 2012)
3.3 out of 5 stars (701)