|Price:||$55.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$5.11 (9%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Driven by new animations, transitions and modified controls, Predator Technology returns to deliver intelligent, fluid and engaging WWE action, resulting in a smoother gameplay experience than its franchise predecessors.
- Utilize the franchise's industry-defining Creation Suite to develop and customize Superstars, arenas, entrances, finishing moves, storylines, and more! Go online and upload your creations to share them with the WWE Universe and download creations from others to add to your own experience.
- You have heard the legendary stories and witnessed the history. Now, for the first time, return to an unparalleled and groundbreaking era in WWE history - a time of pure raucousness, grandiose personalities and colossal revolution through a franchise-first single player campaign focused on eight purveyors of attitude during the famed Monday Night Wars, including WWE Hall of Famer Stone Cold Steve Austin.
- Experience the atmosphere, spectacle and fervor of a WWE live event through attention-grabbing Spectacular Moments, including ring breaks and barricade crashes, along with a brand new audio system designed to produce the most authentic and vibrant commentary, sound effects and crowd participation levels ever experienced in a WWE videogame.
- Control the virtual WWE experience like never before in the franchise's popular career-style mode, as individual decisions throughout gameplay will dynamically introduce matches, alliances, rivalries and unpredictable moments along the path toward becoming a WWE champion.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
LIVE THE REVOLUTION. It takes blood, sweat, and tears to become the best in the world. And if you want to rise to the top on your terms, you better bring the Attitude, and ignite a revolution.
Bring the atmosphere, spectacle, and fervor of a raucous WWE Live event into your living room with awe-inspiring Spectacular Moments and a new audio system that delivers the most authentic and dynamic commentary, sound effects and crowd participation ever in a WWE game.
It was a time when Stone Cold Steve Austin battled for supremacy against his maniacal boss, Mr. McMahon. An era where The Rock told opponents to “know your role, and shut your mouth”, where the Undertaker threw Mankind off the top of the Hell in a Cell, and D-Generation X broke all the rules. Now, for the first time, relive this groundbreaking era in an all-new single player campaign mode that will make you experience the Monday Night Wars like never before.
The fan-favorite WWE Universe mode returns, giving you more control over WWE than ever before. Your choices determine your destiny as you dynamically shape your schedules, television shows, and rosters, and form alliances and make enemies on your way to the top.
With new animations, transitions, and modified controls built on the Predator Technology™ game engine, WWE ’13 will deliver strategic, fluid, and fun WWE action that plays more smoothly than any prior WWE game.
- WWE LIVE
- RELIVE THE ATTITUDE ERA
- WWE UNIVERSE 3.0
- PREDATOR TECHNOLOGY 2.0
- CREATE AND SHARE YOUR WWE
Top Customer Reviews
WWE 13 has a lot of good things going for it, and this review will accent some of the finer points, as well as the not so finer points.
Gameplay: Gameplay for the most part remains the same, one button to hit, one to grapple, one to irish whip and one to block. This time around, there are three modes of play: Exhibition, Universe and Attitude Era.
Exhibition is more exciting with the re-adding of Special Referee and I Quit matches, neither have been seen for a bunch of games.
Universe has expanded for the Wii, and probably the other systems as well. Players have complete freedom to place shows for any day of the week. Case in point, I made a show on Saturdays that just feature the Attitude Era wrestlers, as well as their monthly pay per view (adding these to the calendar is needed to unlock one of the hidden wrestlers).
Attitude Era gives players the chance to relive some of the greatest moments during the Monday Night Wars, from the birth of DX to Stone Cold's wrestlemania wins to the two Survivor Series Screwjobs (Bret Hart and Mankind, respectively). Players are given the choices for how to complete the matches. They can either beat the matches their own way, or they can follow a set of historical objectives, which harkens back to the Legends of Wrestlemania Game, to unlock new characters, new arenas and new belts. This incentive makes Attitude Era a little more difficult.Read more ›
Thanks for making his holiday great.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's so fun to play was in great condition and even came with the manualPublished 5 months ago by Sebastian
My son loves it, so that is the best review. We bought it second hand which makes it even better for me, as the original list price was expensive.Published 9 months ago by lego dude
I purchased this game as a gift for my son (per request). He hasn't put it down much during Christmas break. I haven't heard any complaints.Published 13 months ago by karol
MY GRANDSONS PLAYED THIS GAME AND SAID THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER THEY NEED A WWE 14Published 16 months ago by bernice mckinnis
I bought this fully expecting it to be complete garbage. I had previously payed SVR 08 and Impact on my Wii machine and those games were trash. Read morePublished 18 months ago by KillerBearSquid
HD is excellent it feels like if you are in the ring with them. I gladly recommend this game to all WWE FansPublished 22 months ago by Guadalupe Quinones