Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "WWE '13” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 67% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
|Price:||$15.44 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$24.55 (61%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- WWE LIVE: Experience the atmosphere, spectacle and fervor of a WWE live event through attention-grabbing Spectacular Moments, including ring breaks and barricade crashes, along with a brand new audio system designed to produce the most authentic and vibrant commentary, sound effects and crowd participation levels ever experienced in a WWE videogame.
- RELIVE THE ATTITUDE ERA: You have heard the legendary stories and witnessed the history. Now, for the first time, return to an unparalleled and groundbreaking era in WWE history: a time of pure raucousness, grandiose personalities and colossal revolution through a franchise-first single player campaign focused on eight purveyors of attitude during the famed "Monday Night Wars," including WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin.
- WWE UNIVERSE 3.0: Control the virtual WWE experience like never before in the franchise's popular career-style mode, as individual decisions throughout gameplay will dynamically introduce matches, alliances, rivalries and unpredictable moments along the path toward becoming a WWE champion.
- PREDATOR TECHNOLOGY 2.0: Driven by new animations, transitions and modified controls, Predator Technology returns to deliver intelligent, fluid and engaging WWE action, resulting in a smoother gameplay experience than its franchise predecessors.
- CREATE AND SHARE YOUR WWE: Utilize the franchise's industry-defining Creation Suite to develop and customize Superstars, arenas, entrances, finishing moves, storylines, and more! Go online and upload your creations to share them with the WWE Universe and download creations from others to add to your own experience.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- WARNING: KEEP AWAY FROM ALL CHILDREN. Do not put in mouth or nose. This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
LIVE THE REVOLUTION. It takes blood, sweat, and tears to become the best in the world. And if you want to rise to the top on your terms, you better bring the Attitude, and ignite a revolution.
Bring the atmosphere, spectacle, and fervor of a raucous WWE Live event into your living room with awe-inspiring Spectacular Moments and a new audio system that delivers the most authentic and dynamic commentary, sound effects and crowd participation ever in a WWE game.
It was a time when Stone Cold Steve Austin battled for supremacy against his maniacal boss, Mr. McMahon. An era where The Rock told opponents to “know your role, and shut your mouth”, where the Undertaker threw Mankind off the top of the Hell in a Cell, and D-Generation X broke all the rules. Now, for the first time, relive this groundbreaking era in an all-new single player campaign mode that will make you experience the Monday Night Wars like never before.
The fan-favorite WWE Universe mode returns, giving you more control over WWE than ever before. Your choices determine your destiny as you dynamically shape your schedules, television shows, and rosters, and form alliances and make enemies on your way to the top.
With new animations, transitions, and modified controls built on the Predator Technology™ game engine, WWE ’13 will deliver strategic, fluid, and fun WWE action that plays more smoothly than any prior WWE game.
- WWE LIVE
- RELIVE THE ATTITUDE ERA
- WWE UNIVERSE 3.0
- PREDATOR TECHNOLOGY 2.0
- CREATE AND SHARE YOUR WWE
Platform: PlayStation 3
Top Customer Reviews
1}Some character models are kind of wrong. Certain faces in the game are wrong. Classic example; Shawn Michaels. He looks like a cross between Chucky the killer doll from Child's Play and Bret Michaels from Poison. Seriously, couldn't THQ have scanned the real HBK's face and put that into the game? Also, some hair textures look awful. It's not enough to noticeably effect the fun factor, but hardcore wrestling fans will notice these things.
2}The gameplay is definetely improved, but still has a few bugs. Certain weapons have glitchy interaction and certain environments are kind of spotty and buggy as well. While certain things like table interaction have been improved, they still lack table finishers like the older Smackdown games had. Granted, the "predator technology" is a relatively new addition since WWE '12 and THQ will have to perfect it. It's all minor though and not something to harp on.
3}Outdated looks and/or missing parts; Some current superstars are missing entrance gear and their looks. In the case of Daniel Bryan, he doesn't have his ring jacket he's had since before last year's Mania.Read more ›
The Attitude Mode is a welcomed change and a fitting tribute to the most popular time in WWF/WWE history. I especially like the video packages that recap the real life events, as well as the in game cutscenes counterparts. The match objectives are cool as well, and despite being frustrating at times, is awesome when it rewards you with unlockables. I can't believe it took till now for WWE to do away with the RTW and implement actual footage and events from the real life shows. This mode alone is well worth the price of the game.
The creation modes are once again awesome, as they have a few minor changes, but otherwise are the same as last year. Not a bad thing though, since the creation material last year was superb.
The gameplay is by far the bread and butter of 13. If you're like me, then you loved it last year, and this year it is more polished and refined. With the additions of catch finishers,OMG moments and comebacks, it's about as realistic as a wrestling game can be to real life in ring action.
My only minor gripes with this game is some slowdown in gameplay, a few odd character models, and some collision issues. However, all of that is so minor and trivial that I still give this game 5 stars, as it is that fun and addictive. A must own for any diehard fan of wrestling and wrestling games...
The game has various modes including the normal WWE RAW/Smackdown "season" and the newly added "WWE Attitude Era" mode. The Attitude mode basically takes you through history starting back with the formation of Degeneration X and the progression to present day WWE. Now, this is a very cool idea and opens up the opportunity to play as very cool wrestlers such as Mankind, The New Age Outlaws, Stone Cold, etc. The one issue I have with the Attitude mode is that, if you want to unlock certain bonuses such as new wrestlers, you must not only win the matches set for you, but you must perform certain actions during the match. For example, you are Shawn Michaels wrestling the Undertaker. You must win by pinfall...AND you must perform Sweet Chin Music twice, hit the Undertaker with a chair, successfully land an elbow drop from the top rope to the OUTSIDE of the ring and perform at least 3 taunts. I mean, seriously? Isn't it enough to just win the match? Nope. Some of the matches aren't that demanding in terms of the "extras" that you must perform, but it's annoying nonetheless.
And while I'm on the subject of unlocking bonus material, that's another negative aspect of this game in my opinion. You do start with a decent stable of wrestlers, but there are SO many more available and you must unlock them all by performing various feats in the game.Read more ›