Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on November 10, 2012
When I watched a trailer for WWE '13, I knew that I had to have the game. A new wrestling game where the main story line was from the "Attitude Era" is something that instantly caught my attention. I started watching wrestling during the "Hulkamania" days, but really started paying attention when Degeneration-X first formed. The game itself is amazing and I plan on doing a review of it very soon. The guide is a mixed bag.

Where the guide really shines is in its walkthrough of the Attitude Era storyline. The guide gives detailed information about objectives and the quickest way to achieve them. The guide is most definately not needed for this, but a couple of the objectives later on are a little difficult and I did reference the guide for a little advice.

The rest of the guide is hit or miss. I enjoyed the character lists as I did not know most of the modern era characters and it allowed me to gain a familiarity with some of the characters. I read through the creation section though and honestly I do not think it is that much help. WWE 13's Universe mode is amazing and I enjoyed hours of creating my first character with the create a superstar mode. That being said I do not feel like the guide gave much more than a general overview of the mode and its offerings. Also, the guide claims that you can earn every achievement easily. There is only a list of the achievements in the very back of the book and a short description of how to earn it. The description is the same as the one that appears under the achievements menu of the Xbox 360. Therefore, with the exception of hidden objectives most of this information is not necessary.

All of that being said, this is a wrestling game. A strategy guide is not necessary. There was enough good things in this guide to warrant a purchase. If you have high expectations, however, you may be disappointed.
on January 8, 2013
I think this Strategy Gude is okay and really helpful for the most part I mean it does show every superstars profile that's in the game and has all their moves and attributes and shows every part of Attitude Era Mode and shows the main features of Create a Superstar Mode and WWE Universe Mode and tells you how to unlock everything and lists every objective for earning each trophy. The only thing that bugs me. Is it says absolutely nothing about online or about any of the online features and says nothing about ranked and player matches and does not list every rank that is unlockable. Because of not having any info that I saw about Online whatsoever I am giving this book a 4.
on January 25, 2013
I needed help in the outlaws storyline & the hhh-kane match. they were great with the outlaws match & while very useful in the hhh match, i was able to climb out instead of going through the door.
on August 27, 2013
There is not much of a need to purchase this book. I bought it looking for all of the moves for a particular wrestler. It doesnt have that. You have to go into the attributes in the game to look at the wrestlers move set.
on January 11, 2013
My son was so suprised and delighted . Now he can look up his favorie characters, read about them, or he can create his own.
Keep up the good work!
Thanx
Nikki
on November 1, 2014
NEED IT TO PLAY GAME
on January 10, 2013
The game is good but, having the guide made the game Awesome. It was easy, fun and very, very cool to play. I wouldn't have beaten the game or known how to without it.
on January 31, 2013
This book covers everything the game has in it. If you don't know how to do something, this is the book for you.
on January 2, 2013
This guide is great. This guide was in good condition thank you. I would recomend this to wrestling game players
on December 1, 2012
A very good strategy guide of the best wrestling game ever. Covers it all. From start to bottom. Awesome Game!!!