Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "WWE All Stars - Playstation 3” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 36% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.49 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
WWE All Stars - Playstation 3
|Price:||$46.50 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Take WWE action to the next level with high-flying, hard-hitting gameplay that bridges generations of WWE fans and casual followers alike with fun, intuitive and approachable gameplay.
- The greatest roster of WWE Superstars and WWE Legends EVER, including John Cena, The Rock, Andre the Giant, Big Show, Triple H, Bret 'Hit Man' Hart, Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat, Rey Mysterio and 'Macho Man' Randy Savage.
- With four awesome character classes punt an opponent sky high. Juggle him with your fists. Weave together killer combinations of high impact moves or best an opponent with your fists of fury.
- Playing through epic matchups between WWE Legends and Superstars to determine the best of all time, each introduced by cinematic video packages featuring authentic WWE footage.
- The greatest WWE roster of all time wouldn't be complete without YOUR created WWE Superstars. Customize your Superstar and pit him against the game's WWE Superstars and WWE Legends to see if he can become legendary.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
WWE All-stars is an arcade style wrestling game that pits current superstar wrestlers from the WWE and legends from earlier eras together in the same game. Classic wrestlers like Andre the Giant, Jimmy Snuka, the Ultimate Warrior and many more face off against current superstars like John Cena, Triple H, Randy Orton and Undertaker in battles designed to determine who is actually the best of all time in the "squared circle." Additional features include: a wealth of match types, The best roster ever seen in a wrestling game, four character classes and more.
Two Generations, One Ring
Bigger, Better, Bolder, Badder. WWE All Stars delivers an all-new take on WWE with fast, fun, fluid and furious arcade-style gameplay that takes WWE action to the next level. Featuring your favorite colorful WWE Legends of the past and larger-than-life WWE Superstars of today, WWE All Stars delivers the greatest roster ever assembled in a WWE video game. It's up to you to determine the greatest of all time in the revolutionary new addition to THQ's WWE video game portfolio and debut release from THQ San Diego.
WWE All Stars provides a wide variety of match types, whether you are challenging competitors online, having a party with your friends or flying solo. The action is fun, fast, furious and highly competitive, and between the larger-than-life characters and over-the-top moves. Match types include: 1-on-1, Triple Threat Match, Fatal 4-Way, Tornado Tag Team, Steel Cage, Elimination, Extreme Rules and Handicap Matches.
Key Game Features
- Fun and In-Your-Face WWE Arcade-Style Action - Take WWE action to the next level with high-flying, hard-hitting and high impact gameplay that bridges generations of WWE fans and casual followers alike with fun, intuitive and approachable gameplay that lets you jump right into the ring! With responsive, arcade-style controls, every WWE Legend and WWE Superstar will have a variety of grapples, attacks, killer combos, finishing and signature maneuvers to create the ultimate competitive and fast-paced gaming experience that is easy to pick up and play but provides plenty for expert players to master.
- Best Roster Ever - Choose from the greatest roster of WWE Superstars and WWE Legends EVER assembled in a WWE video game, including John Cena, The Rock, Andre the Giant, Big Show, Triple H, Bret "Hit Man" Hart, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, Rey Mysterio and for the first time ever in a THQ/WWE video game, "Macho Man" Randy Savage. Each WWE Legend and WWE Superstar will boast a distinctive and highly stylized appearance, adding to the overall spectacle, atmosphere and in-your-face attitude exuding from the on-screen action.
- Four Awesome Character Classes - Punt an opponent sky high. Juggle him with your fists. Weave together killer combinations of high impact moves or best an opponent with your fists of fury. With four distinct classes of competitor - Acrobat, Big Man, Brawler and Grappler - WWE All-stars provides players with WWE Legends and WWE Superstars who have distinct advantages, strengths and techniques, including specific combinations and unique abilities.
- Fantasy Warfare - Who is the greatest WWE Superstar of all time? Which generation had the Best Big Man or the Most Impressive High Flier? Find out by choosing a side and playing through epic matchups between WWE Legends and Superstars to determine the best of all time, each introduced by cinematic video packages featuring authentic WWE footage.
- Create-a-Superstar - The greatest WWE roster of all time wouldn't be complete without YOUR created WWE Superstars. Customize your Superstar and pit him against the game's WWE Superstars and WWE Legends to see if he can become legendary.
Arcade style action.
Create your own superstar.
4 character classes.
The best roster of wrestlers.
Platform: PlayStation 3
Top Customer Reviews
"Path of Champions" mode is a simple 10 match story mode with 3 different versions. In theory, you can play all three modes with one character and unlock 3 costumes (among other things). "Fantasy Warfare" challenges are awesome. Not so much for the matches, but the video mash ups that pit a legend against a current performer. Watching these videos, even if just for the nostalgia are really great. There is also online, that I haven't really got into and local multiplayer for up to 4 people that is very fun.
The graphics are cartoony, in fact better animated than the cartoon show back in the 80's. It's definately a comic book approach and it animates and runs flawlessly. This is a total arcade brawler with absurd moves and stunts. It's a great looking game for sure.
The mechanics are surprisingly deep, but easy to pick up. There are reversals and counter reversals that frankly, I could never pull off in other wrestling games, but are simpler here. There are two attack and two grapple buttons. Once you've grappled, you can hit any face button to perform a move. Super moves are easily executed (and blocked if timed poorly) and finishers are also simple to pull off (and also easily blocked). Button smashing will get things done, but there are a lot of moves that can be accomplished depending on your class type or postioning in the ring.Read more ›
-The gameplay in this title is absolutely top-notch
-The graphics/animation style adds a unique and fresh flair to the game itself.
-The different type of modes available to be played are very entertaining and should keep one entertained for many many hours.
-The amount of superstars/legends available on the roster are absolutely incredible. Finally, they get it right with the addition of Ricky Steamboat and "Macho Man" Randy Savage.
-Controls. Now don't get me wrong, the controls are actually a lot better than they have been in other titles like Smackdown vs. Raw and Legends of Wrestlemania, however some of the moves are still a little bit tricky to "pull off." Yet with a bit of practice and timing, it will become easier.
-Sometimes the load times can be a bit repetitive. They aren't necessarily lengthy, its just you will endure several load times before being able to play an actual match.
-Now I know I mentioned this as one of the game's strengths, but it is also a weakness. The roster. Yes, the amount of wrestlers available is top-notch and very well put together, however there are some notable absences (that have been included in past games) like Ric Flair, The Iron Sheik, Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake, Yokozuna, need I go on? I'm only mentioning this cause I know for some out there, this might be an issue. However as far as I'm concerned, both the quantity and quality if characters available is remarkable.
I haven't been able to play all of the modes yet (as the game just came out today), however I will edit my review once I do and breakdown each mode individually.Read more ›
-Some of our favorite characters from the past are in here.
-Nice animations for the signature moves and finishers..although, very exaggerated. But that is part of the appeal to some degree
-When you can nail your finishers, it is very satisfying
-Easy to pick up and controls are easy learn for the most part.
-Different modes/ways to play
-Would have swapped out some of the choices of wrestlers they put in.
-Would have liked more arenas.
-The intros are short and kinda meh.
-Some of the wrestlers have moves that they were not even known for.
-The character models are beyond exaggerated and often very similar to one another. There should have been a better contrast in model sizes, even with the roided out buff look.
-The reversal system can be quite tricky to pull off sometimes. Timing is very critical and if you rely on button mashing the trigger buttons to pull this off, you will get owned each time. The confusion alot of people have is that they are hitting the trigger button(s) when the icon shows on the screen, whereas, that simply means you inputed it too late. Therefore, this requires studying the movements of your opponent in order to pull it off.
Overall, its a decent rental. Id rent before buying to see if you can handle the reversal system as that would be a sticking point in terms of replayability.