Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "WWE All Stars - Xbox 360” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 9% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
WWE All Stars - Xbox 360
|Price:||$66.71 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Take WWE action to the next level with high-flying, hard-hitting gameplay that bridges generations of WWE fans and casual followers alike with fun, intuitive and approachable gameplay.
- The greatest roster of WWE Superstars and WWE Legends EVER, including John Cena, The Rock, Andre the Giant, Big Show, Triple H, Bret 'Hit Man' Hart, Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat, Rey Mysterio and 'Macho Man' Randy Savage.
- With four awesome character classes punt an opponent sky high. Juggle him with your fists. Weave together killer combinations of high impact moves or best an opponent with your fists of fury.
- Playing through epic matchups between WWE Legends and Superstars to determine the best of all time, each introduced by cinematic video packages featuring authentic WWE footage.
- The greatest WWE roster of all time wouldn't be complete without YOUR created WWE Superstars. Customize your Superstar and pit him against the game's WWE Superstars and WWE Legends to see if he can become legendary.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
WWE All-stars is an arcade style wrestling game that pits current superstar wrestlers from the WWE and legends from earlier eras together in the same game. Classic wrestlers like Andre the Giant, Jimmy Snuka, the Ultimate Warrior and many more face off against current superstars like John Cena, Triple H, Randy Orton and Undertaker in battles designed to determine who is actually the best of all time in the "squared circle." Additional features include: a wealth of match types, The best roster ever seen in a wrestling game, four character classes and more.
Two Generations, One Ring
Bigger, Better, Bolder, Badder. WWE All Stars delivers an all-new take on WWE with fast, fun, fluid and furious arcade-style gameplay that takes WWE action to the next level. Featuring your favorite colorful WWE Legends of the past and larger-than-life WWE Superstars of today, WWE All Stars delivers the greatest roster ever assembled in a WWE video game. It's up to you to determine the greatest of all time in the revolutionary new addition to THQ's WWE video game portfolio and debut release from THQ San Diego.
WWE All Stars provides a wide variety of match types, whether you are challenging competitors online, having a party with your friends or flying solo. The action is fun, fast, furious and highly competitive, and between the larger-than-life characters and over-the-top moves. Match types include: 1-on-1, Triple Threat Match, Fatal 4-Way, Tornado Tag Team, Steel Cage, Elimination, Extreme Rules and Handicap Matches.
Key Game Features
- Fun and In-Your-Face WWE Arcade-Style Action - Take WWE action to the next level with high-flying, hard-hitting and high impact gameplay that bridges generations of WWE fans and casual followers alike with fun, intuitive and approachable gameplay that lets you jump right into the ring! With responsive, arcade-style controls, every WWE Legend and WWE Superstar will have a variety of grapples, attacks, killer combos, finishing and signature maneuvers to create the ultimate competitive and fast-paced gaming experience that is easy to pick up and play but provides plenty for expert players to master.
- Best Roster Ever - Choose from the greatest roster of WWE Superstars and WWE Legends EVER assembled in a WWE video game, including John Cena, The Rock, Andre the Giant, Big Show, Triple H, Bret "Hit Man" Hart, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, Rey Mysterio and for the first time ever in a THQ/WWE video game, "Macho Man" Randy Savage. Each WWE Legend and WWE Superstar will boast a distinctive and highly stylized appearance, adding to the overall spectacle, atmosphere and in-your-face attitude exuding from the on-screen action.
- Four Awesome Character Classes - Punt an opponent sky high. Juggle him with your fists. Weave together killer combinations of high impact moves or best an opponent with your fists of fury. With four distinct classes of competitor - Acrobat, Big Man, Brawler and Grappler - WWE All-stars provides players with WWE Legends and WWE Superstars who have distinct advantages, strengths and techniques, including specific combinations and unique abilities.
- Fantasy Warfare - Who is the greatest WWE Superstar of all time? Which generation had the Best Big Man or the Most Impressive High Flier? Find out by choosing a side and playing through epic matchups between WWE Legends and Superstars to determine the best of all time, each introduced by cinematic video packages featuring authentic WWE footage.
- Create-a-Superstar - The greatest WWE roster of all time wouldn't be complete without YOUR created WWE Superstars. Customize your Superstar and pit him against the game's WWE Superstars and WWE Legends to see if he can become legendary.
Arcade style action.
Create your own superstar.
4 character classes.
The best roster of wrestlers.
Platform: Xbox 360
Top Customer Reviews
This is an arcade wrestling game. Over the top moves with nonstop action.
Controls take alittle getting use to but within 30 minutes you are laying the smackdown like it has never been laid down before.
This is an equal to the Nintendo64 wrestler we loved back in the day.
Fun Factor 10/10
The buildup for each match in Fantasy Warfare is nothing short of awesome. Its sinks you into the moment of the match
Nothing like whoopin CM Punk with Stone Cold!!
Path Of Champions
You have three roads to take on this one Battle Undertaker, Randy Orton or DX...But before you get to them you must win 10 matches to prove your mighty skills. Wait until you start the DX road. Classic DX Humor to get you on your way. Use Hogan and Macho man and pop an achievement after your first win for using them two as your tag team.
So Far So Good. No lag for me. 4 player slobber knocker fun.
If your still on the fence about this game go rent it. But it will be money wasted you could have used to buy it.
Im Off to lay down some Latino Heat!!!
I enjoy Smackdown vs Raw for what it is, and I think they've made a decent amount of progress since the PSOne Smackdown games, but the recent titles just haven't been that much FUN to play. The moves are mostly accurate, but many feel weak and lack hard-hitting impact. There are STILL things, over 10 years later, that the N64 titles did better (including submissions, location-specific damage, weight detection, momentum shifts, and overall pacing), and I honestly feel that SvR has become more of a yearly roster update and cheap cash-in, similar to what EA does with their annual sports titles. Remember the amount of progress made between Smackdown: Just Bring It and SD: Shut Your Mouth? And the equal amount of progress made with Here Comes the Pain? We never see that anymore. Yeah, we have more match types, features, and modes than ever before, but the in-ring gameplay has become an afterthought.
Enter WWE All-Stars. Gameplay is the focal point of this title. Sal Divita, formerly of Midway Studios and creative mind behind titles like NBA Jam, NFL Blitz, and WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game, has given us something completely new and fresh.Read more ›
There's a nice intro video showing the wrestlers greatest moments before the match. I thought that was a nice touch. I like the nice stylish cartoon graphics, but I feel they go a bit overboard. I wish they would have gone for the Legends Of Wrestlemania look instead. It's odd seeing Randy Orton with a Jay Leno chin, but to each his own. Overall they're nice. The entrances are cut short. They fade as you walk down the aisle. Think No Mercy. The only time I went online it was a bit laggy, but I was connected wirelessly. A good game overall, but I'd be a bit weary of the 60 dollar price tag. If you can wait, get it when there's a price drop.
To be fair my main exposure to WWE video games was mainly through the whole "Smackdown Vs Raw" series of games ( I have played the old school PlayStation games but dont remember them now). I really liked the SvR franchise and I felt each game usually did improve upon the others. So about 2 years ago Wrestling fans, old school and new school, are treated to a video game called "Legends of WrestleMania" which shows screenshots of a HUGE roster of superstars from both the past and present (If you imported characters from SvR2009). It wasn't until the actual game was released that thousands of fans were upset with the controller scheme and concept. This was not "Smackdown vs Raw with Legends" as so many people thought this game would be.
Now some 2 years later WWE tries the formula of Old meets New with WWE All Stars. A game which combines a star studded roster as well as Arcade style graphics and game play to make a very fun, enjoyable experience.
Immediately playing this game you will notice the over sized Hulks the characters are made to look like. The game does a excellent job at making you really feel like this can be an "Arcade Style" game. The signature moves and finishing moves as just more proof of that as each move sends your opponent flying up in into the air.
The roster is a very nice mix of both new and old superstars but does seem a bit skimmed. WWE is just trying to get more money by releasing new characters via Downloadable Content in upcoming months.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've been a WWE fan since 1997 (World Wrestling Federation days). I've played some awesome wrestling games (no mercy)...THIS game is awesome. Worth every penny. It is very fun!Published 3 months ago by Its_Guvy_Baby
Excellent product fast shipping! very good craftsmanship and worth more than paid. i Will definitely buy more from this seller. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer