| WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 for PlayStation Portable is the best-selling fighting video game franchise and returns to the virtual ring this year with the most authentic, entertaining and compelling simulation of WWE programming to date. Featuring multiplayer support, unparalleled creation tools, a robust Superstar roster, key franchise improvements and a few surprises, WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 delivers the empowering freedom to create, customize and share gameplay experiences. Gameplay |
Delivering a button-based, simulation-style experience, WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 for PlayStation Portable allows players to get to the heart of the WWE video game experience in a number of ways. The game comes complete with a huge roster of wrestlers pulled from SmackDown, RAW, ECW and elsewhere. In addition, the game will offer a broad features list to enhance the PSP gaming experience, including a more robust move set, more match types, Create-a-Superstar, Create-a-Finisher, WWE Story Designer, Road to WrestleMania and more. Key Game Features
- WWE Story Designer – Create your own WWE storylines. Choose Superstars, cutscenes, match-ups and camera angles. Your script, your rules.
- New Create-a-Finisher – Create your own high-flying finishing moves.
- Road to WrestleMania - The popular story-based mode returns with key updates and new storylines, including a first-ever Divas storyline and a Create-a-Superstar storyline.
- WWE Rivals – Choose your friends and foes with in-match implications.
- Huge Roster of Wrestlers - Select from a roster 60 wrestlers strong and pulled from Raw, SmackDown, ECW and a grab-bag of journeymen grapplers.
- All New Action - Enjoy all-new action including new match types, locker room brawl areas and more.
- Multiplayer Support - Enjoy wireless multiplayer support via PSP ad hoc connection.