| WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 is the best-selling fighting video game franchise and returns to the virtual ring this year with the most authentic, entertaining and compelling simulation of WWE programming to date. Featuring 2-4 player multiplayer support--both online and off-line. and coop and competitive--unparalleled creation tools, a robust Superstar roster, key franchise improvements and a few surprises, WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 delivers the empowering freedom to create, customize and share gameplay experiences. Gameplay |
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 will introduce a new Create-a-Superstar Mode, including a fresh look, all-new 3D parts and improved graphical quality, allowing players to create Superstars and Divas who are comparable in quality with their in-game WWE counterparts. Adding to the creative mix, a new Paint Tool will enable detailed creation of tattoos, logos and other unique designs, while a franchise-first Superstar Threads feature will let players create alternate ring gear for Superstars and Divas by customizing the colors of shirts, pants, face paint, elbow pads, boots and more. The game's Create-a-Finisher Mode will now let players create acrobatic and gravity-defying diving attacks from the top turnbuckle, as well as move their creations to new heights by adjusting the trajectory. In addition, the mode will deliver an extensive assortment of new moves from the front grapple position. Taking creativity even further, WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 will also mark the debut of the WWE Story Designer. In this new mode, players will embrace a directorial role to create and customize their own storylines and cut scenes, including the ability to select talent and scene locations, write their own dialogue, adjust camera angles, select from over 100 scene animations, determine talent emotions and much more. Players will also be able to construct each night's show card with matches, unique match stipulations, interference events and other story twists and turns. WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 is set to empower players with not only extensive creative freedom but the ability to share their gameplay experiences as well. For the first time in franchise history, the WWE Community Creations interface will enable players to upload their creations online, including created Superstars and Divas, story designs, finishing moves, entrance movies and highlight reels, and share them with others around the world. Players may also download created content via keyword search engine from other users for use both online and off-line. In addition, players will be able to tag their creations with search terms, as well as leave ratings, allowing for ease of use in searching the robust database for the most popular - or even the most obscure - created items. Additional Gameplay Features
In addition to its extensive creative and online offerings, WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 will include a number of key franchise updates. The WWE Training Facility will provide players with a franchise-first in-game tutorial, making it simple for both longtime fans and newcomers to get helpful gameplay tips and practice moves with their favorite Superstars and Divas. The game's Road to WrestleMania story-based mode, introduced last year to high acclaim by consumers and press alike, returns with interactive cut scenes showcased within six brand new storylines, including a Create-a-Superstar storyline and a Divas storyline. In addition, a robust talent roster will include more than 60 playable Superstars and Divas, many of whom will make their video game debut, as they represent the Raw, SmackDown and ECW brands. A high-profile soundtrack rounds out the gameplay experience, including "Still Unbroken," the new single from Lynyrd Skynyrd's upcoming album, God & Guns, as well as songs from artists such as Skillet, Sick Puppies, Adelita's Way and Trivium. Key Game Features
- Create-a-Superstar Redesign - The franchise's renowned customization interface delivers a new look, improved graphical quality and a host of new parts, allowing players to create Superstars who are comparable in quality with their WWE counterparts. Take creation one step further with a new Paint Tool to detail created Superstars with original tattoos, logos and other unique designs.
- Share the Creativity - Share created content with the WWE Universe by uploading created Superstars, entrances, finishing moves, highlight reels, created storylines and more. Utilize the keyword search engine to view created content from around the world and download for use both off-line. and online.
- Superstar Threads - For the first time in franchise history, create alternate ring gear for Superstars by customizing the colors of shirts, logos, face paint, elbow pads, boots and much more. Save the alternate looks for use throughout the game and online to show off the Superstars in grand fashion.
- WWE Story Designer - Embrace a directorial role to create and customize unique storylines. A brand new cut scene creation interface includes talent and location selections, dialogue writing, camera angles, Superstar emotions and much more. Construct each night's show card with matches, unique match stipulations, interference events, and other story twists and turns.
- Road to WrestleMania - The popular story-based mode returns with key updates and new storylines, including a first-ever Divas storyline and a Create-a-Superstar storyline.
- Huge Roster of Wrestlers - Select from a roster 60 wrestlers strong and pulled from Raw, SmackDown, ECW and a grab-bag of journeymen grapplers.