Other Sellers on Amazon
WWE: SummerSlam 2011
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. THE MIZ, R-TRUTH, ALBERTO DEL RIO VS REY MYSTERIO, JOHN MORRISON, KOFI KINGSTON-right here we had a great opening match pitting three of my favorite guys in Miz, Truth and Del Rio going at it against the baby faces they were semi feuding against prior to this. The match was faced paced with every one getting some shots in. The "face" team hit some high spots towards the end on their way to a victory. I really was hoping for the "heel" team to pull this out but they all would play big parts later on.
I loved the segment here with Punk and Steph, very funny.
2.SHEAMUS VS MARK HENRY-ah yes the match leading up to the match, and by that the final push of Henry to finally get the title. Here he was pitted against fellow tough guy Sheamus in a really good contest. Sheamus really brought it in this match taking it to Henry and looking great doing it. Still Mark was way to strong for him here beating him down for most of the match. On the outside he would ram him through the barricade and get the count out win.
3.[DIVA'S TITLE]KELLY KELLY VS BETH PHOENIX-now usually the diva's matches do not end up being all that great. They usually have to have Beth Phoenix or Natalya in them to be any where near good in my opinion. Thankfully they are both here with Beth in the match and Natalya on the outside in her corner. This match was better than most thought it would be I am sure with Kelly even looking good here. She some how comes out on top much to my chagrin. Still it was a good match with Kelly using her speed and Beth showcasing her strength.
4.Read more ›
Sheamus vs. Mark Henry 3/5
WWE Diva's Championship: Kelly Kelly(c) (w/ Eve) vs. Beth Phoniex (w/ Natalya) 3/5
Wade Barrett vs. Daniel Bryan 3/5
No Holds Barred Match for the World Heavyweight Championship: Christian(c) vs. Randy Orton 4/5
Undisputed WWE Championship Match, with Triple H as the Guest Referee: WWE Champion John Cena v. WWE Champion CM Punk 5/5(Del Rio cashed in and wins the WWE Championship with help from one Triple H"s best friends)
6-Man Tag Team Match
Rey Mysterio, John Morrison, and Kofi Kingston v. The Miz, R-Truth, and Alberto Del Rio 3.3/5
- Good opener here. Lots of action, and six noticable names. Mysterio gets the pinfall victory for his team.
Sheamus v. Mark Henry 3/5
- Mark Henry gets the countout victory, by planting Sheamus threw the barricade. Cool spot, excpet for the obvious plants in the crowd. Good little matrch here.
Kelly Kelly(c) (w/ Eve) v. Beth Phoniex (w/ Natalya) 2.4/5
- Kelly gets the upset victory over Beth Phoniex. Unfornately.
Wade Barrett v. Daniel Bryan 3.7/5
- Very good match. Two young guys making the most of match and they did great! Wade gets the pinfall victory.
No Holds Barred Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Christian(c) v. Randy Orton 4.3/5
- Honestly, I felt this match was the best of the night. They stole the show. I loved this match. Good spots, and they have great chemistry in the ring together. Randy Orton gets the win after a sick RKO on the steel steeps, and wins the World championship.
Undisputed WWE Championship Match, with Triple H as the Guest Referee
WWE Champion John Cena v. WWE Champion CM Punk 4.1/5
- Its hard to follow the match they had at Money in the Bank, but they tried hard and came close. Just close. But it was a very entertaining match up. CM Punk gets the pinfall victory, event though Cena's foot was on the rope. After the match as CM Punk celebrates, Kevin Nash makes his way to the ring and lays Punk out with a Jack Knife Power Bomb.
WWE Championship Match
CM Punk(c) v. Alberto Del Rio (Raw Money in the Bank winner)
- Del Rio cashed in and wins the WWE Championship.
SummerSlam 2011. 7.7/10.
Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison vs. The Miz, Alberto Del Rio, R-Truth - Each member of one team had a personal issue with a member of the other team & even fought in singles matches in the previous weeks leading up to this six man tag. This was a very fun opening match that was fast paced & full of non-stop action featuring a bunch of high flying from the babyface team while R-Truth pulled out some of his old athletic moves, Alberto sneaking in his shots, and Miz even pulling out a modified face first DDT that looked like it really hurt.
Sheamus vs. Mark Henry - Mark Henry showed that he had the power advantage early by beating on Sheamus followed by tossing him over the top rope & pressing him back into the ring before focusing on his back with a backbreaker & various splashes. Sheamus tried fighting strength on strength against Henry with a shoulder block from the top rope along with delivering the crow kick that knocked Henry out of the ring but Mark continued to use his strength that including ramming Sheamus into the post on the outside before crashing through the ringside barricade. This was one of those matches that was solid & kept both men strong as Sheamus brought the fight while Mark was still showcased as strong & dominate.
WWE Divas Champion Kelly Kelly vs. Beth Phoenix - Eve was in Kelly's corner while Beth had Natayla in her corner as they recently re-formed their alliance under the name "Divas Of Doom.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
the best pay-per-view event in the history of WWE. CM Punk and John Cena whacked each others heart and feelings in the crazy match for the WWE championship!Published 4 months ago by Peggy Garrison
It was a great dvd and I enjoyed it I would recommand this dvd to any and all WWE fans.Published on January 9, 2013 by Becky Matthews
great matches on the dvd. got here at my house when i wanted it to. i absolutley loved everything about this orderPublished on January 4, 2013 by david jenkins
It was a really good dvd that had some good matches and exciting action. I really enjoyed the main events more than anything.Published on December 3, 2012 by Mike
As the title of this review states, this is the best Summer Slam in a while, and ties with Money in The Bank 2011 as best Pay-per-views of 2011, at least in my opinion. Read morePublished on August 25, 2012 by AdamS1990