Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Color: Yellow/white|Change

on December 28, 2011
We looked everywhere for the perfect popcorn bowl as part of a Christmas gift this season and we finally found this on Amazon. We spent a few days searching retail stores to find nothing. 3 minutes searching Amazon and we found the perfect gift.

It's slightly smaller than we anticipated but it's plenty big for a full bag of popcorn. It's light but doesn't feel too cheap. I feel like I could drop it on the tile floor and it wouldn't break.

Please let me know if this review was helpful in your decision buying process!
on January 20, 2012
Love the bowls, great for microwave popcorn, holds one bag. We too ordered one yellow and one blue bowl, recieved two blue bowls, called and reordered with exchange, again recieved two more blue bowls. Called and told them I wanted a yellow bowl and I didnt care what they did with the blue bowls. They told me that I needed to reorder, NO! I explained they, amazon neede to fix this. They did and told me to keep all bowls with their apology. Thanks
on November 9, 2011
I love this bowl! My family uses this bowl primarily for air popped pop corn. We recently discovered the bowl can also be used for handing out Halloween candy, it can be used as a mixing bowl, it can be used as a simple decorative bowl for fruit, and if you have a larger than everyday head it can be used as a stencil for your bowl cut haircut. The best part is that it's easy to clean and dishwasher safe. I highly recommend this product.
on February 29, 2012
I received my bowls today that I ordered. They appear to be of good quality. My one complaint is what has already been posted. I ordered 2 yellow bowls and received one yellow (you guessed it) and one blue. Maybe the person packing the bowls is color blind because it seems to be a reoccurring theme...Other than that me like a lot!
on January 11, 2012
Wabash Valley Farms Fun Time Popcorn Bowl, YellowOrdered a yellow popcorn bowl for my wife. The bowl turned out to be blue instead. Fortunately she liked the the blue. But come on they can't tell the difference between yellow and blue.
on February 25, 2015
They really need to tell you in the product description that this is a melamine (plastic) bowl. Wish I had read all the reviews before I purchased. In looking at the reviews, I was not the only one fooled into thinking that they were getting a much nicer bowl for the price and ended up disappointed. Honestly, it looks like something I could pick up at a dollar-type store. I sent it back because $14 is too much money for a plastic bowl (although it's now $9), even if it does say popcorn on it.
on December 19, 2012
I just opened the box with the popcorn bowl inside. I couldn't believe how cheap it looks! It looks just like one I saw at the $ store. This bowl is going back in the box and back where it came from. Not worth $13. I'm going to the $ store tomorrow.
on May 22, 2014
It is very lightweight (but not flimsy), durable and easy to clean. I use it right under the air popper and it is the exact right size for what the air popper makes (it is the white and yellow air popper I got from amazon so it even matches! look up in my reviews to see it). It has a mid-century feel to it and can hold a mountain of popcorn. You can basically sit on the sofa with your person and munch your way through a movie. Really adorable bowl.
on September 7, 2015
Very disappointed, the bowl arrived filthy with black scratches on the inside marking up the yellow interior. It's gross. I tried washing it several times but there are still black scuff marks inside. I won't be eatting popcorn out of it. And will be returning it. So Gross it looks used!
on December 24, 2012
I bought this as a gift to go along with an air popper for my daughter-in-law. It is cute, however, I ordered the yellow bowl and was sent the blue bowl. I just kept the blue one, but would really have preferred the yellow one.