Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Indie for the Holidays in Prime Music Outdoor Deals on HTL

on August 26, 2013
Bought as a desk chair replacement. 75cm fits perfect with my long legs. According to my height (5'8") I should have ordered a 65cm but I am glad I did not.

Air pump provided did not work. Had to borrow someone else's pump to fill. So far it's holding it's shape, hopefully I can borrow a pump again if I need to refill.
on September 17, 2013
The ball itself is fine once you get it inflated, but the pump that comes with it is a cheap piece of junk. If you're willing to spend a good 2 hours pumping, you'll get it inflated eventually. There's no valve of any kind in the actual ball, just a hole, so you have to be ready to get the plug in as soon as you remove the pump nozzle, and no matter how fast you'll still lose a bunch of air. As others mentioned, the listing says the max capacity is 500 lbs, but the box says 250 lbs. The box also says it comes with a tool to pull the plug back out of the ball, but it doesn't. Getting the plug back out the ball to inflate further is a chore, and you'll end up with sore fingers and destroyed fingernails. The ball did inflate to the full 65 cm, eventually.
55 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 2, 2014
Based on some of the product reviews, I expected the ball to be the wrong size or the pump not to work, or for it to lose air. The pump is made out of plastic, but I was able to pump the ball up in about 5 minutes, and as long as I don't run over it, it should work fine. At first, the ball was smaller than 65 cm, but that was because it needed to stretch out. I continued to pump more air in every few hours and by the third time, it was 65 cm. Now it seems to be holding pressure and diameter just fine. There was a bit of a lacquer smell at first, but that went away by the next day. The ball is tough and looks good. I use it as a chair for my office at work. I have to sit for long hours and if nothing else, it makes it more interesting. I'm not going to pretend that it will automatically cure bad posture, but you are definitely aware of how you are sitting and it's easy to stay in motion. I would definitely recommend this.
on August 24, 2012
There was nothing structurally wrong with the ball; however, it is made out of a material that appears and smells of toxic chemicals. The smell of the ball was enough to make everyone in the household nauseous, I immediately got a headache. If you have any chemical sensitivities at all, stay far away from this one. I have two other balls made by other companies and have never had this toxic smell issue.
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 26, 2014
My daughter bought this and has been completely satisfied with this purchase. Her Review:

I read extensively of the reviews for this and similar products. I bought the 65 cm ball because it is appropriate to my height, 5'10". Some people said that you should buy a size up. I would discount this and say that they have not inflated it properly. While not explicit in these instructions, other products say that you should inflate it *almost* to capacity, then let it sit for a day or so before inflating it to *full* capacity. I have found this to be true. After letting the ball sit for 24 hours, to allow the rubber time to stretch a little, I inflated it a smidge more. I noticed a couple of days later that the pressure seemed less. Having not noticed a leak, I did however notice that the lines in the rubber from packing were no longer noticeable, so I assumed that it had stretched out a bit from its first use. I added a little more air and it's perfect. So basically, consider that you will have to undergo an adjustment period of sorts, but it's really no trouble.

Also, the ad for this product does not say that it can or cannot be used as an office chair, which may be some people's intended use. However, upon receiving it, the instructions say that it is NOT intended for long periods of sitting, as an office chair.

Bearing that in mind, with the information at hand, I chose this ball because it was a good price and burst resistant. I have not had any issues with it so far, and have found that when inflated properly, it is very comfortable. In fact, I find it MORE comfortable than the supposed "chiropractic" chairs. I have impeccable posture, and my lower back does not hurt. It is suggested that when converting to an exercise ball over a traditional office chair that you should work up to it, gradually increasing your time because the sudden need to use your abdominals can be exhausting. I did not find this to be so, and have had no trouble sitting on it comfortably for several hours at a time. However, I am not sitting in it for 10-12 hours. Typically (in our tiny office) it only gets used 4 hours a day at best.
on April 28, 2014
The ball is perfect. It was easy to inflate and the measuring instructions were great. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants to purchase an exercise ball. I don't know what else to say. It's a rubber ball, you fill it with air, and you exercise with it. How and how often you use it is up to you. It's NOT an elliptical machine that can double as a clothes rack. The End
on April 24, 2015
I was so excited when this ball arrived as it was an additional ball for my office. However, there was no plug with the ball and I could not find any local stores that sold just the plug so I ended up having to order some plugs on Amazon extending my wait time another couple days for delivery. The ball was much smaller than I expected about 1/2 the size of my other 75cm ball, which was so disappointing. Needless to say, I will leave this one home and go to a local store to find the replacement for work. As far as the quality goes, the ball seams to be made of really good material and it came with its own pump to fill the ball with air.
review image
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Fantastic service, fantastic will be seeing more orders coming your way from Grand Valley State University! thank you soooo much!
review image
on June 25, 2012
Very pleased with this product!!! Came in early even and was not a problem to inflate. Great deal because it comes with the pump. Bigger size though is nice for taller people.
on February 5, 2014
My coworker and I decided to buy one of these and trade off. He gets it before lunch and I take it after. My posture is so much better sitting on this than in my chair, and after just a few days of using it I can tell it is strengthening several muscle areas, even if it is doing it very gradually, and I don't really notice it while I'm sitting on it. Not to mention it's fun to bounce on :) Also, it delivered pretty fast, came with a pump (which I did not expect for the price, I just didn't realize it was included), and seems pretty durable and good quality. Definitely recommend!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse