5.0 out of 5 stars Good bands
A lot of people said these bands broke on them, but I haven't had a break yet. I use these six days a week and they are a little shorter than my other bands, so maybe a really tall person would have problems with over stretching them.
Published 15 months ago by b. lance

Published on January 16, 2012 by Dean

1.0 out of 5 stars snapped after 20 minutes of working out. gave me a nasty welt, January 16, 2012
This review is from: Wacces® NEW 5 Resistance Bands SET for Yoga, ABS & Gym Workout (Misc.)
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!! they got the poorest quality material. the red band (medium) snapped after using it for only 20 minutes. gave me a really bad welt and hit me in the eye too! fortunately I wear glasses or i'd probably be thinking of a lot more than a refund from this Joke of a company. Amazon has a great return policy, but these clowns need to put more into the product.

Please don't discount my review. This is serious.

1.0 out of 5 stars CAUTION: SNAPPING BANDS!, April 22, 2013
Jack Kramer (Westchester, New York) - See all my reviews
I enjoyed the Wacces colored set of resistance bands until...ONE OF THEM SNAPPED. Oooooops! That did it for me on this product. The manufacturer should have the integrity and courage to charge more, and, at the same time, to insure safe and durable quality. It's an understatement to say that poorly made resistance bands, like these, can be dangerous. In this sense, some buyers believing they're getting a bargain in essence may wind up paying far more in hospital bills.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken within 2 weeks, March 19, 2012
Reasonable quality, but I have no confidence in these bands as the heavy (black) one broke today during a y-shoulder press with only one foot down on the band. This resulted in some considerable snapback and painful welts, not to mention a pretty good scare.

I should mention that I'm only 5'9 and 170 lbs, so there was no superhuman height or strength at work; these bands are just too thin to stand up to much work. And if you're buying these for P90x, I'd pass. Not high enough quality once you get them worked out after a few days.

3.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive, fragile workout bands., April 19, 2012
Anthony C (Athens, OH United States) - See all my reviews
I've already snapped one of the bands and I've only had it for two weeks. While they're inexpensive, you do get what you pay for.

1.0 out of 5 stars not for serious use, March 18, 2012
The bands are convenient and easy to use however I have only had the item a couple of weeks and one of the blacks has a hole in it already. I am a personal trainer and rely on my equipment for business so this product does not work. I didn't send it back because I figured its just not for serious use. Maybe for a single person, very low usage these would be nice but then why make a black (heavy) if its not going to pull its weight? For occasional use maybe but on a regular basis, the way mine has already torn, it is not going to get the job done.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke the 2nd time they were used, January 10, 2013
Shana Bergo (MINNEAPOLIS, MN, US) - See all my reviews
The 2nd time I used these the handle broke in half. These were very poorly made, especially when one could get injured if the handle snapped and that resistance band hit someone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality and Dangerous, August 12, 2011
Benji (WeHo, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I have had really bad luck with bands on Amazon.com and will be going to a store to get high end bands after this. I have no idea how these bands can have such positive reviews. These bands arrived and I immediately knew there was going to be a problem. The rubber latex smell was so strong, its like they were made from fresh tires. Putting my initial misgivings aside, I began my workout with them. The cheap metal clip on the heaviest band broke after a few repetitions of a standing tricep curl. Also, the heaviest band was not particularly heavy. No more online value bands for me. Stay away, whatever you do!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bands, September 13, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars good, June 17, 2012
yhe product overall was good, the bands are not as durable for the taller users but are great for results. the leg strap was missing a ring but its an easy fix. good product over all. recomended for shorter users.

1.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP!!!!, August 10, 2012
I have had and used these bands for less than month doing the Tapout XT workout. First the red band snapped after a week of use, then another band snapped. Now I am using the green band, for about a week, and its already fraying. This one will probably break sometime next week. All in all it is a crap product and I plan on returning these in the near future. As soon as I find a decent replacement. Not worth your time or money.