Auction Kings 4 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. WWII Harley-Davidson/1800s Gambler's Watch-Gun The Gallery 63 crew sells a pawn broker's rare World War II Harley-Davidson motorcycle. A one-dollar find turns out to be an extremely rare piece of baseball history. Paul and Bob place a wager over an 1800s gambler's watch/gun.
2. Delorean Time Machine/Speakeasy Piano The Gallery 63 crew go back to the future with a DeLorean Time Machine, then travel even further back when they uncover a Prohibition-era piano hiding a secret. Delfino's hard at work on a new seating area while Paul tries out a gas-powered pogo stick.
3. Awesome 80s The Gallery 63 crew go back to the 80s with an 82 Corvette convertible and the "Holy Grail" of basketball cards. Yearbooks from Beverly Hills High School feature some future famous -- and infamous -- graduates.
4. Jim Morrison/Cabbage Patch Babies Gallery 63 auctions off a part-car/part-motorcycle Lomax Trike and a forgotten handwritten poem by the Doors' Jim Morrison. Paul learns "doll" is a 4-letter word when he takes in two Cabbage Patch Kids.
5. 65 Mustang/Vintage Lunch Boxes Gallery 63 auctions off a pony car icon: a 1965 Mustang as well as a collection of 1970s lunch boxes. Picker Jon takes in a Stumpf fiddle. It may be the oddest, noisiest instrument the Gallery has ever had, but it barely resembles a fiddle.
6. Civil War Treasures/19 C. Camera The Gallery 63 crew gets a Civil War history lesson when they take in an infantry captain's diaries and letters as well as a telescope that could be the rarest object the Galery has ever sold. A collector also brings in a functioning 19th-century camera.
7. Elvis Cadillac/Edison Letters Gallery 63 meets the Big E -- both of them. Paul takes in a Cadillac once owned by Elvis Presley and rare correspondence from Thomas Edison, showing a lesser known side of the famous inventor. Jon authenticates a Bruce Springsteen-signed flag guitar.
8. Haunted Cabinet/Signal Cannon Owner Paul can't resist a test-flight in a 1974 Grumman airplane and a test-fire of an antique Winchester signal cannon to get them ready for auction. The Gallery 63 crew also takes in an antique Asian cabinet supposedly inhabited by a ghost.
9. Space Oddities Paul heads to the U.S. Space & Rocket Center to collect historic items for a special charity auction sale, including a space suit, an astronaut's work of art, and an Apollo 13 pinball machine, signed by both the astronaut and the actor who played him.
10. King, Bling, and Rodeo Ring A 3-carat, platinum-band ring catches manager Cindy's eye, but it's a humble bull sack purse that inspires her to hold Gallery 63's first mechanical bull rodeo. The Gallery 63 crew also takes in a vintage dive helmet and a ship's binnacle.
11. Moonshine Still/Civil War Iron Knuckles The Gallery 63 crew take in Civil War-era iron knuckles found on a local battlefield. Owner Paul squeezes into a particularly mini British Mini Cooper. And a family's moonshine still inspires picker Jon to try his hand at home brewing for the Gallery.
12. Dino Poo/Ancient Head Pipe The Gallery 63 crew receives a package of dino poo. Owner Paul hopes the signature on an original-issue version of Gone With The Wind proves legitimate this time. And his visit to mystical Lithia Springs yields an ancient skull-shaped jadeite pipe.
13. Houdini Letter/Olympic Ping Pong Houdini's descendent visits Gallery 63 to authenticate his famous relative's historic letter and perform his own escape-artist trick. The crew also takes in a 1951 Ford F1 and an Atlanta Olympics table tennis set that inspires some friendly competition.
14. Fortune Teller Scale/Baseball Cards The Gallery 63 crew take in a vintage fortune telling scale and a menagerie of taxidermied animals. A seller's collection of baseball cards reveals quite a few namers, famers, and rookie cards.
15. Cigar Boy Lighter/Einstein Letter The Gallery 63 crew fires up a piece of history -- an antique cigar boy lighter once used in a family's cigar shop. Paul takes in a personalized, handwritten letter from Albert Einstein. Jon gambles on an ornate 400 year old engraved Spanish desk.
16. Harley Servi-Car Trike/Italian Multi-Game Table Paul test drives some Harley history on a three-wheeled Servi-Car. Paul's sister Susan susses out the value of an antique rocking horse. And the Gallery 63 crew can't resist a friendly wager on a vintage Italian multi-game table.
17. Seance Machine/Airstream Trailer The Gallery 63 crew auction off an early 1900s seance machine and a 19th-century silver horn first believed to just be a trumpet, but it's not! Paul takes a gamble on auctioning a seller's retro home -- an iconic, silver 1975 Airstream trailer.
18. Torture, Trains, And A Tiny Sword The Gallery 63 crew take in a mystery medical device that might have been used for torture and a centuries old mini sword made for a nobleman's child. Paul's own inner child comes out to play with a huge antique miniature train layout.
19. Blow Gun/Wooden Harley Paul and the Gallery 63 crew auction off an enormous 1800s music box and an all-wood Harley-Davidson motorcycle, reportedly made by two drunk cabinet makers. They blow off steam with a friendly competition test firing an antique South American blow gun.
20. Sports Cards/Botello Painting Paul and the Gallery 63 crew auction off a fossil from an elephant-like prehistoric mammal and a rare painting from a Latin American post-modern artist, but the biggest gem of the day could be hidden in a daunting collection of 150,000 sports cards.
21. Wacky Taxi/Oliver North Sword Gallery 63 auctions off a Marine dress sword engraved with Oliver North's name and a World War 1 era Gibson mandolin. A seller takes the crew for a ride in his Wacky Taxi, a 23-ft long cab complete with 50s diner-style interior.
22. Homemade Hot Rod/Zebra Drum Paul and the Gallery 63 crew auction off a built-from-the-axle-up homemade hot rod and a rare bronze amazon sculpture. Cindy can't keep her hands off a zebra-skinned African drum that comes into the Gallery, much to the irritation of her coworkers.
23. Wrestling Belt/Temple Guardians Paul and the Gallery 63 crew auction off a Championship wrestling belt, a signed Edgar Allen Poe collection, and huge lion-shaped temple guardians from Thailand.
24. Jefferson Davis Letter/Lost Marilyn Monroe Tape In this special supersized episode of Auction Kings, the Gallery 63 crew auction off a Model T Ford, a letter from Confederate President Jefferson Davis, and a rare casting reel featuring a young Marilyn Monroe. Bob the Dummy gets his revenge on Cindy.
25. Cy Young Baseball/50s TV In this special supersized episode of Auction Kings, the Gallery 63 crew auctions off a Cy Young-signed baseball, a funky futuristic-looking 1950s TV, and memorabilia from former president Jimmy Carter's presidential and humanitarian collections.
|Producers||Robert Beemer, Jenny Bies, Denise Carroll, Dawn Coen, Brett Donnelly, Peter Field, Lauren Lexton, Todd Ludy, Erin McCormack, John Moffet, Chris Rantamaki, Tom Rogan, Ira Stone, Keely Walker Muse, Jeffrey L. Weaver, Lawrence Williams|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|