5.0 out of 5 stars Post Surgery Sports Bra
Published on May 21, 2012 by OCJane

1.0 out of 5 stars Almost okay...
Just like you see here on the model, the straps are too far apart..and the
breasts are too far apart. I'm a 34B and this bra actually made me look DOWDY.

Not very soft either... too much contouring and not enough lifting - even for me.
Good quality - bad concept.
Published on January 17, 2012 by Honest Consumer

5.0 out of 5 stars Post Surgery Sports Bra, May 21, 2012
OCJane (OC, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I needed a sports bra (as recommended by my surgeon) to wear post-surgery. While I had my Costco-purchased Champions you put on overhead, I wanted something that was easier with the traditional hooks on the back. This bra is it. It's very comfortable and supportive with no nipple show-thru (unlike the Champions). Also unlike the Champions, these have adjustable straps for a tailored fit. While pricey compared to other sports bras, you pay for the Wacoal quality which is worth every penny to protect the girls. I wash these in a garment bag with the regular wash/rinse/spin and hang to dry. I love this so much that I'm considering purchasing a second.

1.0 out of 5 stars Almost okay..., January 17, 2012
Just like you see here on the model, the straps are too far apart..and the
breasts are too far apart. I'm a 34B and this bra actually made me look DOWDY.

Good quality - bad concept.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Supportive, November 1, 2012
This review is from: Wacoal Women's Clear Comfort Non Wire Contour Bra (Apparel)
I bought this bra from a department store. I wear a 34C (the clerk even checked my size) but they were out so I tried the 34B. The fit is snug but not binding. I have to put it on backwards to hook it. I didn't find it odd looking but my goal was to get a bra that was supportive. I am delighted to report that the bra is very comfortable and supportive while running. The wide straps provided a good lift and did not cut into my skin and the wide body band held firm without being abrasive also. I also like the added perks of no underwires and fully adjustable straps.

5.0 out of 5 stars great sports bra for 34D, February 2, 2014
Got it in the nude/tan and it fits beautifully
Cups are lined for no show through and good shaping
Separates breasts and lifts with no underwires
I wear it in a show where I am running around, jumping and sweating for 60 minutes straight, and I don't have to worry about readjusting the straps

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable bra, June 3, 2014
Best and most comfortable bra ever. Well worth the price.
Highly recommend it. Try it and see if you agree.

5.0 out of 5 stars Post Surgery Gem, April 14, 2014
I have had double breast reconstruction 9 months ago and can only wear a non-underwire bra. I have tried many, regardless of $$ This is the only bra that I have found to be supportive enough
comfortable and looks good under a t-shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits all of requirements, March 23, 2014
I bought two of these in the store so this Amazon purchase is my 3rd in this specific style (I have other Wacoal bras). It is a highly functional bra. it is well constructed. The two older ones have lasted longer than any other bras I have. The padding is just right (I have no desire to let everyone know when I am chilly). As a DD cup, most wireless bras shift too much or aren't sewn high enough up the middle to keep my cleavage in place (or they are too loose , which allows shifting, but also means I could just randomly pop out all together). I think most other bra makers just make their B cup bras a little bigger and think that is enough, but design and engineering really matters in the bigger cup sizes (not just more fabric, but where that extra fabric is placed), and I find that Wacoal regularly achieves the right balance with their bras. They are well worth the money. If you hang dry them rather than run them through the dryer, they'll last forever.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great for me - almost, September 13, 2013
I am a 32DD+. This bra is supportive, comfortable and no uni-boob. I have owned two for about 2 years and they have still held up. (Machine wash in extra gentle cycle and hang dry.) The only draw back is that the straps tend to 'lengthen' on their own. I move the clip to the desired strap length and because the fabric is smooth, the strap will lengthen.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT AFTER SURGERY, August 8, 2013
I had an augmentation and the my surgeon recommend this bra for support while it healed. They gave me the same exact one in nude from bloomingdales ( i saw the tag and it was $58) i went on amazon and got it for $40 in black. It was nice to have 2 while the one was in the laundry.

Perfect fit, comfortable straps and cups. I would def recommend for after surgery if your doc recommends and also for top heavy women. love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, June 26, 2013
Great fit, very comfortable and the support is there without an underside! I am very pleased with the product and the seller. Yea!

Rate and Discover Movies