5.0 out of 5 stars Fit feels wonderful
Published on October 27, 2011 by peepersrosebud

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, but not as perky as I like
Published 19 months ago by AvidReader418

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit feels wonderful, October 27, 2011
This review is from: Wacoal Women's Full Figure Basic Beauty Underwire Bra (Apparel)
This is the only Wacoal bra that has fit me perfectly. I bought it in a 36H which is what I generally wear in other brands as well. I love that the cups are seamless & support firmly yet comfortably. The straps are close set so no slippage off the shoulders. In this size the bra has 4 hooks not 3 which I like as it makes the band very stable. It is not called a minimizer but I think it is which I really like to stay away from as I enjoy being busty, however, it still gives me fabulous shape & looks wonderful under smooth tops/t-shirts. The feel is so nice I ordered another one. The size seems true both in band & cup. It is cut a bit high so not styled for low cut tops, however, it still gives a bit of cleavage for mid height necklines.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, but not as perky as I like, February 19, 2013
When I put this bra on the first time I thought it was the perfect bra. It seemed to lift me up well and it was so comfortable. Unfortunately I like as much lift as possible and I noticed after just a few wears I just didn't feel like I was hefted up far enough...it's bad enough to have ridiculously large breasts, but when they are sagging it just looks terrible. I think if you have a lighter chest than I you might like the bra.

3.0 out of 5 stars Amost Racer Back Style, July 8, 2012
Over all nice supportive bra but I didn't realise the back of the bra is almost a racer back style which I don't care for but this may not be an issue with everybody and it may work better under tank tops in the summer. See back view of this bra before ordering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit!, March 9, 2012
This is the best fitting bra I have ever owned. I bought it in nude/34H. The fabric is very comfortable. The shaping is great. With that said, this is the most matronly bra I have ever owned. The only thing I can wear this under are shirts with moderate necklines. The straps are close-set and the cup fabric comes up fairly high. However, I'm planning on buying another and now that I've found a brand and size that work, I'll be looking into their other lines. Overall, a fantastic go-to everyday bra!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wacoal Basic Beauty, September 18, 2011
This bra is great for those that are sensitive to fabrics. The side panels are not made of the same material that all of the other Wacoal bras are made from. It is much more comfortable. Please note though, it runs small along the band. Order one size larger, for example, if you are a 42 DDD, order a 44 DDD. I strongly recommend this item.Wacoal Women's Basic Beauty Full Figure Underwire Bra

5.0 out of 5 stars great, April 1, 2013
great fit if you have narrow shoulders and a petite frame. First bra I have purchased with all day comfort

5.0 out of 5 stars Style great but had to go up a cup size, May 24, 2012
Very nice bra but in this style I had to go up a cup size. Nice value for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great support but a bit snug, December 20, 2013
KKB (hermosa beach, ca) - See all my reviews
Very comfortable bra but getting it on is a bit of a struggle. I considered myself strong, agile and flexible until I tried to connect the FOUR clasps in back. Maybe it's age, but I have up and simply fasten in front and twist it around back.

Great fit, never feel the need to "take the darn thing off" and can even wear when I workout. Great support and hopefully it will stretch a bit so it's easier to put on!

5.0 out of 5 stars best bra ever, January 21, 2013
taupaz (rhode island, usa) - See all my reviews
Someone recommended the Wacoal line to me, because I have a hard time finding a comfortable bra. I was constantly adjusting straps, etc. and felt strangled by the end of the day. I found this one in a department store first, but only found 2 in my size. I almost forgot I was even wearing a bra, it was that comfortable. The price is about the same on Amazon, but the selection is much wider for size and colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars very pretty and great under clothes, September 25, 2012
detroitdolly (stone mountain, ga) - See all my reviews
i got this bra at a great price from amazon. it looks beautiful, with small details at the middle, and holds wonderfully. a great buy!

Rate and Discover Movies