Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

• Customer Reviews

on November 10, 2015
This case is too small to fit the Small Wacom Intuos Pro. The width is shy about 1/2". I tried cramming it in there, but to no avail. This is for Intuos 4/5, NOT Pro. Have yet to find a case that fits.
review image
on July 26, 2010
It's not a hard case, it's a soft sleeve.
It has two "pockets" inside (enough space for the mouse, pen and usb cable), and I say "pockets" because they don't have a zipper neither a velcro to close them.
The material feels kinda cheap, but the sleeve does its job.
on September 17, 2010
I purchased this case to protect my Intuos 4 while I travel. It is very good quality, very stylish and fits perfectly. The price is reasonable too!
on September 27, 2011
Just received this in the mail, not terribly impressed.

It provides more protection than the felt sleeve than comes with my Intuos 4 Medium, but not much. If this is inside of a laptop bag, it might be okay.

The little elastic band to hod the pen is too tight, I can't even get the pen in. The accessory pockets are inside and are just big loose side pockets. Your accessories might scratch your tablet if you don't use the felt sleeve as well.

Side Note: It's not the suede-like material it looks like in the photo, it's a woven nylon.

Will see what I think after a few days, but I'll likely return it and look for something else, maybe some laptop sleeve will fit it.
on August 30, 2010
INTUOS4 Medium Cary Case
This is a great little case. It fits my tablet and all accessories well. It is soft and flexible. I like this product a lot! The price is a little high though.
on September 6, 2010
The Medium tablet fits perfectly. It comes with a pen strap and two pockets. I use one pocket for the cable. I think the other is for the mouse.
on December 3, 2010
This case is perfect for the tablet itself. The interior is soft so there's enough protection. There's two pockets, one big and one small. The cord fits in snug. The zipper is the sturdy type.

Cons? I think this is a bit expensive considering the features are very limited (so far I've seen the price go up/down at least 10 dollars). If you put your mouse, pen stand, or some other bulky object in one of the pockets, it creates this huge bulge/bump.
on March 4, 2011
I don't like traveling with my electronics exposed or uncased. It is just too easy to break something or lose a part. I use the Intuos 4 with my laptop when traveling and this bag makes it very easy to pack everything I need in one package.
on July 27, 2013
Would not have purchased the case if I had seen it before ordering.

It's a case - the tablet itself and the pen fit just fine, but...

There is no room for the pen/nib holder in the case, and there is no strap or handle for the case. A small laptop case has worked out better, as the pen holder fits and handles make it easier to carry, specially when you have a handful of items.
on May 16, 2013
At first I liked the case, although it seemed a little bit too expensive for what it's worth.

Later, once when I wanted to take the tablet out, it won't open. It took me a while to figure out that the little fabric that's supposed to separate the zipper from the tablet broke and got jammed. Now, the zipper will fail almost every time, making the case effectively useless. And there's no way I can fix it, as I can't find any warranty information.

I would hope a product of this price would be more durable.