Questions & Answers
Wacom Bamboo Fun Tablet
by Wacom
4.3 out of 5 stars (209)
Used & New from: $59.00
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 questions
votes
Hi, I bought this item. Make sure that the model is listed as CTH 661. If it is, the total size of the tablet is 9"x13.5". The drawing area is about 5.5" x 9". Big enough for my digital painting needs, and I have 2 monitors side-by-side. I hope this helps. Cheers!
Mar 3, 2014 by Fernando Ybarra
votes
It's not perceived as a touch device by windows (yep, no win 7 touch features) or Mac OS so you are limited to the wacom driver which acts as a interpreter for the gestures and then sends, not touch inputs but keystrokes that trigger the proper action in a given program yet you can't program your own gestures nor program what each gesture does so you are dependent on wacom to support the programs you need. And the MacBooks trackpad if I not mistaken detects up to 3 fingers gestures while the bamboo only 2.
Feb 3, 2010 by flp213
votes
yep. here's the link to the sourceforge drivers to get you started. http://sourceforge.net/projects/linuxwacom/files/xf86-input-wacom/input-wacom/
Dec 7, 2014 by Kristoffe Brodeur
votes
it's works excellently. the driver for it and all.
Oct 23, 2014 by Kristoffe Brodeur
votes
Yes It Works Fine With Windows 8
Sep 19, 2013 by shawn
votes
It should work, but not all features are available if you dont have windows 7
Dec 10, 2010 by S. Johnson
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers