5.0 out of 5 stars Buy from Wacom
Buy from the Wacom site, set of 3 tips is $4.95. The tip of my bamboo stylus split within a few weeks. Hopefully the replacement tip will last longer. Otherwise it's a great stylus
Published on April 29, 2012 by Cindy Claussen

2.0 out of 5 stars Tore immediately.
Published on June 26, 2012 by mommytynan

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy from Wacom, April 29, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Reasonably priced, comprable to Wacom, October 11, 2012
Ruy (Guadalajara, Mexico) - See all my reviews
A few weeks back this item was priced too high compared to the nibs replacement sold directly by Wacom. Now the item is correctly priced, more or less matching the price given by Wacom.

2.0 out of 5 stars Tore immediately., June 26, 2012
Original nib tore after a few months, so I ordered these replacements. Immediately the new one tore exactly like the original. So I've been using a nib with a tear about 1/2 way around near the base for about 3 weeks. I don't really want to put on a new one since I imagine it will happen again, so I'll wait for this one to crap out before I put on a new nib that will tear immediately too. Very disappointed.

Otherwise, it is what it says it is; replacement nibs for the Bamboo Stylus.

***UPDATE***
I've gone through all three nibs since my review. When I had to move on to the 2nd nib I decided to experiment and put a tiny bit of cotton snipped from the tip of a q-tip in the end. I found that this made it sturdier by not bending so much to the side when using it, thus creating less pressure on the metal lip. It also fixed that annoying click it made on the screen with every touch. The stylus also registered on the screen normally (see paragraph below). It works so much better but I had to replace the nib again maybe 6 months after that. I feel that I should not have to customize what should be an immediate use item.

I used my ipad as my primary "computer" for about a year until I bought a new mac laptop. As well as the usual surfing I also play games on it. My games aren't action packed- they're word games, card games... I found that the screen wasn't very sensitive and at times I had to push a bit harder for the stylus to be recognized versus my finger. That is an obvious clue that *I* am one of the culprits, but I expect a product like this to be able to withstand many different styles of use. Maybe I need a military grade nib. :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Price gouging., June 5, 2012
This is price gouging plain and simple. As previously mentioned you can buy the nibs directly from Wacom for $4.95 however, they will charge you a ridiculous $5.00 to ship via USPS. Still $9.95 vs. $24.99 + $0.45 for shipping is totally absurd. The nib set 3-pack is often out of stock with Wacom and you can't back order so I suggest you simply check the site from time to time and buy a set before you have to. The link is here: [...] I'm still on the original nib and I use the stylus primarily for drawing. I've had my stylus for 5 months.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the most durable tips, January 13, 2013
These are the least durable tips you can possibly purchase for a stylus. That in and of itself is a shame, but what adds insult to injury is that the soft tips are absolutely useless for writing. I have the Bamboo stylus - another review forthcoming for that $30 con job - and the soft tips don't allow you to write on iPad apps like Penulimate or Notability without adjusting your natural pen grip to something completely unnatural. Basically, you have to hold the stylus straight up in your hand, so the nib is perpendicular to the screen. After even limited use the flimsy rubber tears at the base of the nib. Do not be confused by the picture, the walls of the nib are about the thickness of a piece of paper. The soft tips are only useful for tapping the screen to avoid finger prints. If that's all you need there are plenty of <$10 stylus options out there. I haven't tried the smaller, firm rubber tips for the stylus yet. I can only confirm that these soft stylus nibs are no different that the cheapest stylus nib sold. The folks at Wacom should take a time out from typing positive reviews for their products on Amazon and develop a quality nib to match the price they are charging. If you don't believe it, just take a <$10 gamble and order a cheap stylus and find out for yourself.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but expensive, June 29, 2012
I love the Bamboo Stylus but found after a few months that we needed the Nib replacements. The maker of this product sells them at a much lower cost but they were not in stock. Amazon has them available with exceptional delivery service. We appreciated being able to replace the nib so quickly.

1.0 out of 5 stars the nibs are poorly made, April 7, 2013
i bought replacement nibs after my original ripped in the middle and the new ones all have a visible line down center of the tip (from what I am guessing is where the tips were sealed when they were made).... until bamboo makes a more durable tip the stylus is pretty much useless because I find mine ripping even when I go to extra lengths to not press hard as I write.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, August 20, 2012
I bought this for my TF700 and it works flawlessly. Excellent balance of weight for long term use and small tip for precise writing. Does not work on pentile screens though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great on iPad Air, January 14, 2014
This review is from: Wacom Bamboo Stylus Replacement Nibs, Soft (ACK20501) For 1st Generation Pens Only (Personal Computers)
Perfect for the Wacom Intuos Stylus on the iPad Air using Procreate/AdobeIdeas/Bamboo Paper... way better than the firm nibs ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Bamboo Stylus Nibs, July 15, 2013
There are the soft and more firm varieties. These are the soft and were and exact replacement for the stylus that I use. The origianl lasted about 9 months. These are OEM so they should last well too. Price from amazon was the best.