Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian Storm Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Fire HD Kids Edition Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Deal of the Day
Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
vote
Standard size paper, 8.5 x 11 I believe. The really neat thing about this sketching pen is the ability to use multiple layers.
Aug 25, 2014 by L. Gilman
vote
From Wacom. Obviously, there are more pre-orders for this on Amazon than there are units available, note the phrase "to fulfill a portion of the backlog". I'm thinking Wacom underestimated the size of the response this thing got. The Inkling product will be introduced in the USA with limited availability in mid-November. Initial supplies of the product will be used to fulfill a portion of the backlog of orders at Amazon.com, currently Wacom's selected reseller of the product in the United States. Our Wacom team are working hard to increase the availability of the product over time, and will post updates as information becomes available. We deeply appreciate the patience of our customers as we introduce this exciting new product.
Nov 5, 2011 by Erik K
vote
No
Aug 26, 2014 by Kindle Customer
votes
No it works as only a censor so you need to use their pen
Nov 27, 2014 by Aaron Lee
votes
No. This productbis crap. The alignment is way off. Messes up anything you write on it. Dont buy. Had to return.
May 20, 2015 by Leah
votes
Yes on both. You will just have to import it.
Apr 15, 2015 by Christy Cook
votes
No on both points. however it can save a step by step on the same drawing. this way you can remove layers on the completed drawing.
Dec 22, 2014 by SivDre
votes
Thank you for your question. The inkling and sketchmanager software is not compatible with Paintshop.
Dec 22, 2014 by Wacom A.  MANUFACTURER 
votes
when connected to the laptop/PC/Mac , you can use it as a mouse, then it could function based on the software you pair it, but I do not think so.
Aug 30, 2014 by Paco Segura
votes
I have w8 and it works. I really do not know if works on W8.1
Jul 27, 2014 by Leonardo P.
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers