|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.98 shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Delivered by e-mail, register and file claims online or by phone
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- No deductible, replacement via Amazon gift card reimbursement for valid claims
- Free return shipping, replacement gift card issued immediately after product is scanned at your local UPS
- Fully transferable with gifts, cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
Wacom Intuos Pen and Touch Small Tablet (Old Version)
|Price:||$139.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Have fun with photos and art with included downloadable creative software - Autodesk Sketchbook Express & ArtRage Studio
- Replaces your mouse and turns your computer into a digital drawing canvas
- Battery-free, pressure sensitive pen and digital eraser helps you to draw thicker and thinner lines depending on how hard you push on the pen
- Use your fingers to navigate, scroll, zoom your artwork with multi-touch gestures
- Four customizable ExpressKeys that put your favorite shortcuts like undo or copy/paste at your fingertips
- Connects to Mac or PC and works with any software program
- Small Compact size, 8.3-by-7.0 inches, is perfect for limited desktop areas and can be setup for both left and right handed use
- Work cord-free with Wireless accessory kit sold separately
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Wacom Intuos Pen and Touch Small Tablet (Old Version)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||0.16 inches x 3.25 inches x 2.72 inches||6.7 inches x 8.25 inches x 0.4 inches||6.7 inches x 8.25 inches x 0.4 inches||0.5 inches x 12 inches x 9.4 inches|
|Item Package Weight||1.63 pounds||1.45 pounds||1.4 pounds||2.5 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Wacom Intuos Pen and Touch Small Tablet
Express Yourself, Naturally
With the Intuos Creative Pen & Touch Small Tablet, you'll enjoy making digital art with the comfort, precision, and feel of working with traditional media. This tablet lets you create expressively and intuitively with your computer, whether you're sketching or drawing, editing photos, or coloring digitally. The tablet measures 8.25 by 6.9 inches, giving you a compact canvas for your digital artwork.
Experience Intuitive Control
The tablet's multi-touch surface helps you get hands-on with your artwork by using gestures to scroll, zoom, rotate, or flip through documents and photos. Its four customizable ExpressKeys put your favorite functions at your fingertips so you can personalize your tablet and create effective shortcuts as you work. This slim, reversible tablet is made for both right- and left-handed users.
Pressure Sensitivity for Varied Effects
With the included pen, the Intuos Creative Pen & Touch Tablet senses 1,024 levels of pressure so you can create variations in line width and opacity or unique brush effects in your favorite creative software. The ergonomic, battery-free pen has an eraser and includes two programmable switches for your favorite shortcuts. The included pen holder and rings can be exchanged to personalize your tablet's accessories.
The Intuos Creative Pen & Touch Tablet is compatible with Windows Vista SP3, 8, and 7 (32- or 64-bit), and with Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later (with Intel processor). The tablet connects to your computer via USB. A Wireless Accessory Kit is sold separately.
Buy any Intuos Creative Pen Tablet and get the Creative Starter Pack including
- Autodesk Sketchbook 90-Day Pro membership & 20% off annual Pro Membership after 90-day promotion
- Lynda.com online training library 30-Day membership
- Free Shutterfly 8x8 inch Photobook
Purchase an Intuos Creative Pen tablet by February 28, 2015. Register your product and receive information on how to receive your Creative Starter Pack. (additional registration may be required). Redemption must be completed by March 31, 2015.
Intuos Creative Pen Tablet (Small)
Intuos Creative Pen & Touch Tablet (Small)
Intuos Creative Pen & Touch Tablet (Medium)
Intuos Manga Pen & Touch Tablet (Small)
Intuos Pro Professional Pen & Touch Tablet (Multiple Sizes)
Pressure sensitive pen (1,024 levels)
Pressure sensitive pen and digital eraser (1,024 levels)
Pressure and tilt sensitive pen and digital eraser (2,048 levels)
Touch control to scroll, zoom, rotate, swipe and more
Wireless kit included
Includes manga & anime software
Includes creative software
Top Customer Reviews
To answer some of the specifics people have complained about:
1. It didn't ship with the extra nibs they promised me!
• Yes it did. They are in a little hidden compartment on the back of the tablet.
2. It has a rough, gritty surface texture!
• Have you ever used a slick tablet? Your hand sticks to it. The rough texture not only adds a wonderfully realistic friction to the feel of your pen (like drawing paper), but it prevents your greasy, nasty damp hand from sticking to the tablet.
3. It feels light and cheap and the pen is too skinny!
• It feels NICE and light to me. Like a carbon fiber bike, stiff, light and tight. The pen is on the skinny side, but I don't mind. Feels like a real pen to me. Not clunky. But if you like clunky, you can always get a pack of those foamy pencil grips, cut out a slot for the button (or don't use the buttons at all, like me) and you'll be so stoked.
4. The driver didn't work and there are no drivers available anywhere on planet earth!!
• Well you're right about that crappy driver CD that shipped with the tablet. It failed for me too. But you CAN get the drivers for this from the Wacom website. A quick download and it was up and running in a few minutes. It is admittedly hard to find the drivers with Wacom's poor site navigation. However it's easy to find if you google "wacom drivers" in which case it is the top hit: [...]
5. OMG!Read more ›
As a Mechanical Engineer I spend 6-8 hours a day in front of a computer, mostly using 3D CAD programs such as Solidworks and Pro E. These programs are VERY mouse heavy and require precise movements. I had always used a traditional mouse (because I didn't know anything else existed) with no issues until one day I noticed some pain in my right forearm. Thinking I was just tense that day, I powered through. The pain came back the next day even worse. I dealt with that for about a week, hoping it would go away or I could find a way to hold my mouse that would minimize the strain on my arm. I even tried mousing with my left hand for a week and the pain turned up there too! I turned to the internet for a solution and after a couple Google searches all roads seemed to point me towards a vertical mouse (Evoluent has some great SEO). Not wanting to drop too much money, I settled on the Lugulake vertical mouse for $11. For a single day I thought I had solved the problem because the pain was less intense in my forearm than it had previously been, but within a week the pain had moved from my forearm to my hand due to the new clamping force necessary to click the mouse and the new muscles that were now in a constant tense state. I knew this product would not work for me so I turned to the internet again and this time wound up at the trackball. I purchased the Kensington K72337US trackball and again I thought my problem had been solved. But after a week, the pain in my forearm returned with a vengeance due to all the finger movements necessary to operate a trackball. I began to panic.Read more ›
Before I purchased this model I had been using an older Intuos 3. The older model does seems to be a little more solidly built. And the surface of the older model was a little more "glossy" than this one. But it took all of 10 minutes to get used to the new textured surface of this tablet. (The texture is pretty similar to the texture of the casing on my MacBook Pro) Yes, this new tablet is more lightweight, but that's not really a bad thing in my book. This tablet also functions as a track pad, which is awesome! I can use the pen to retouch photos, then just turn my wrist and it's my mouse!
All in all I'm in love with my new purchase. I highly recommend you get one. It performs just as well as my older (and much more expensive) model, plus it has more features AND a bigger writing surface. If you're a photographer looking to touch up your photos, this one is a no brainer!
I don't use it for graphic design/ computer based art but I imagine it would work just fine - the precision you can get with this thing is great.
Would definitely recommend.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought one for both our daughters, as avid artists they both love them.Published 2 days ago by Sara Massey
No batteries for the pen is amazing!!! I love the customization for the buttons to each program as well.Published 4 days ago by Caitlyn
Daughter loved this, she's been using it for two years now and hasn't asked for the next bigger and better version. :)Published 4 days ago by Denis
Awesome tablet for the price, Wacom is by far the best brand without paying an arm and a leg if you're in the market for a tablet - Works just as well as the more expensive and the... Read morePublished 7 days ago by Desirae Garza
This tablet does everything that I want it to do. If I had more money I would buy a larger one but this one is fine based on my budget.Published 12 days ago by RealNewYorker