From the Manufacturer Intuos3 gives you the power to quickly and professionally edit photos and create digital artwork by turning on the full power of Adobe Photoshop, Corel Painter, and over 100 other leading software applications. Intuos3 tablets now put ExpressKeys and Touch Strips right at your fingertips for convenient keyboard shortcuts, scrolling, zooming, brush size control, and more. And if you're using a widescreen display or multiple monitors, the new Intuos3 4x6, 6x11 and 12x19 are designed just for you.
Wacom's Penabled technology gives you the natural feel and superior performance of Wacom's patented cordless and battery-free tablet technology. You'll find that using an Intuos pen, mouse, and tablet gives you more control, comfort, and productivity. Alternating between the comfortable Grip Pen and the ergonomic five-button Intuos3 mouse reduces repetitive motion. It's an easy and natural way to work.
| Every point on the tablet has a matching point on the screen. When you move your pen over the tablet the cursor moves in precisely the same way on the screen. || Using a pen tablet is easy |
It's easy to use a pen tablet because every point on the tablet has a matching point on the screen. When you move your pen over the tablet the cursor moves in precisely the same way on the screen. Where you touch your pen tip to the tablet is where you click.
The Intuos3 Grip Pen gives you the power of pressure-sensitive control. Pressure sensitivity lets you control your software tools by changing how hard you press the pen tip to the tablet surface. Using pressure sensitivity you can dynamically control things like brush size, opacity, and more.
Widescreens and Multiple Monitors New Intuos3 tablet
The Intuos3 4x6, 6x11, and 12x19 have active areas that are optimal for use with widescreen displays. The 16:10 aspect ratio of these pen tablets allows you to accurately reach every point on your widescreen display while taking up the least amount of desk space. The wide aspect ratio and the ample size of the 6x11 and 12x19 make these pen tablets great choices for use with multiple monitors to ensure that you have precise control when working on each monitor.
- Ergonomic design with sloping, contoured palm rest for comfort
- Multiple cord positions for greater workspace flexibility
- 8 ft. cable allows you to kick back while you work
- Enhanced electronics for twice the resolution (5,080 lpi)
- Available in multiple sizes for a perfect fit
| New Intuos3 Grip Pen |
- 1,024 levels of tip and eraser pressure sensitivity for control
- Cushioned, contoured grip with programmable DuoSwitch for comfort and productivity
- Patented cordless, battery-free technology for a natural feel and superior performance
- Multi-position pen stand to keep your pen handy
- Three nib styles included for a variety of "feels"
- Tilt sensitivity for even more control
New ExpressKeys and Touch Strips
- Strategically placed programmable ExpressKeys and Touch Strip for convenience
- ExpressKeys are "chordable" and can be used for modifier keys, keyboard shortcuts, mouse clicks, open/run applications, and pop-up menus
- Finger-sensitive Touch Strip for quick scrolling, zooming, controlling brush size, and more
New Intuos3 Five-button Mouse
- Ball-free and optics-free for smooth, accurate tracking
- Ambidextrous low-profile design with just the right feel
- Patented cordless, battery-free technology for superior performance and reliability
- Five programmable buttons with fingerwheel for flexibility and control
| The Intuos3 grip pen offers 1,024 levels of tip and eraser pressure sensitivity for control. |