4.0 out of 5 stars Wedge Cushion
Very comfortable, it could be a little thicker as it seems to squish down after you have been sitting on it for a while.
Published on February 8, 2008 by Brenda Kelley

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money !
Published on June 20, 2003 by Kim Taylor

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money !, June 20, 2003
Kim Taylor (Coweta, OK United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wagan IN9788 Ortho Wedge Cushion (Tools & Home Improvement)
I had been wanting this for 2 years due to having a cracked tail bone several times in my life. When I saw it at this price I bought it right away. I'm here to tell you not to waste your money! I only weigh 100 pounds which is small for an adult and when I sat on this hoping it would keep my tail bone lifted the pillow completely smashed down flat with no support what so ever. It was a BIG disappointment.

1.0 out of 5 stars Flat!, August 14, 2003
This cushion is very disappointing. In less than a week, it has gone completely flat and the seams have separated. I am not a large person either! It doesn't even puff back up when I don't use it. Don't buy it; it does not do anything it is advertised for.

2.0 out of 5 stars as usual great service but quality was not typical of amazon, February 24, 2006
Bryan J. Nugent (Spokane, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This product came quickly but i should have listened to the other reviewers. They said the cushion would squash flat in a week and it has. Just spend the extra dough and get some thing of a better quality. otherwise you will regret it in the long run

1.0 out of 5 stars This cushion sucks, March 11, 2007
I bought this cushion hoping it would make sitting at my computer for long hours more pleasant. Unfortunately after about half an hour, the "memory foam" gets totally squished down and it's almost useless. Don't try to save money by getting this cheap one - spend the extra money and get one that doesn't suck.

1.0 out of 5 stars Meant to be helpful but it's not, March 24, 2007
DCguy "me" (Washington, DC, USA) - See all my reviews
The cushion was designed for what I needed due to an injury, but the curve of the cushion, the pressure points, and the density of the cushion are wrong. I guess you get what you pay for. I have found a similar cushion that works very well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money on this!, January 19, 2009
M. Spillane "Auntie" (Salem, NH United States) - See all my reviews
This product supplies NO support whatsoever. You sit on it and it flattens out. It also moves as soon as you sit on it. I have to keep getting up to put it in place again. It's a piece of crap and doesn't help my back at all. I rate this product "zero" stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wedge Cushion, February 8, 2008
Brenda Kelley "bvk" (Oakland, Tennessee United States) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars The Pain of it All, September 12, 2006
I bought the "Wagan 9788 Ortho Cushion" and it does not meet the deminsions at all. The total lenght was to be 19". It's 16 1/2". ETC"

How can Wagan screw up something like that, or did they? Making something to short by accident and lying to the people until it's fixed.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable cushion, May 12, 2007
I had broken my tailbone in a skiing fall. Dr gave me a perscription for an inflatable donut. I didn't see how that would help & went online for something that would. Most of the tailbone cushions I saw online were more money than I wanted to pay. This one seemed reasonable so I thought I would give it a try. It worked!! Although my tailbone seems to be healed, I still use it. It's comfortable & takes pressure off my spine. I sit in an office chair all day.

1.0 out of 5 stars It does not perform., February 14, 2010
This cushion, though it looks good to start, compresses down to less than two inches. I regret buying it.

Wagan IN9788 Ortho Wedge Cushion