Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on September 18, 2012
I have the Power Painter Plus with EZ Tilt. I decided to buy this backpack to help finish a large fence staining job. The backpack comes with everything but the suction hose to connect it to the sprayer, so it's useless until you buy that extra part. The product description for the backpack was not clear about this. Wagner probably makes several hose parts that fit specific sprayer models, so I can understand why one was not included. Also, the product description says that the backpack comes with liners, but only a single liner was included. Lame.

Heads up- if you're buying this, you need the remote suction hose. For the Power Painter Plus with EZ Tilt, the part number is 0525195 and can only be ordered through Wagner's 800 number or special ordered through a retail store. I ordered this hose through Wagner and it cost about $32 with UPS shipping.
on October 17, 2015
The first time I used this I loved it but then the straps started coming loose. Once the strap came loose, the backpack fell to the ground, opened up and I lost a lot of paint on my tarp (fortunately, I had the tarp down over my cement area around the pool). I can't put all the blame on the construction but I had (and still do have) a really hard time closing the top securely.
on December 20, 2012
The idea and all was cool. The spayer itself was such a pain and to add more to it all was just too much. I dont care for the whole line.
on May 10, 2015
It is a pain to clean. Sure, you save time pushing a paint roller, but you lose time cleaning the thing up. Wish I'd never bought it.
on July 25, 2014
It is exactly what I needed. The only problem is that it did not come with the hose attachment needed to connect it to the spray gun
on January 3, 2014
Useless apparatus together with Wagner Airless Paint Sprayers unless your painting Hobby models or misting your plants
I purchased this backpack, which by the way does not come with a suction tube and must be purchased separately, hence it is useless without it, to paint exterior latex on stucco and concrete walls. I had difficulty priming the paint sprayer, which upon extreme
thinning of paint I was finally able to do and started my paint project which lasted a whole five minutes before the spray gun clogged.
I wasn't able to correct the clogging even after taking apart and cleaning the tube-spray gun attachment Hence I abandoned the painting project and opted for a higher pressure airless paint sprayer. Conclusion: 'mickey mouse' accessory and a waste of time and money.
on September 19, 2014
Did not work
on January 25, 2013
For some of my paint jobs, I needed something so I wouldn't have to keep refilling. This back pack setup is what I needed. Works well.
11 comment0 of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse