5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sprout
Seems to be good quality oil. The reason I purchased this over other oils available was the sprout. This makes it easier for me to apply the oil and not get the nib running with oil and oil everywhere.
Published on December 9, 2012 by Voltaire

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit of poor quality
The small bottle of baby oil I was using for years to lube my clippers was years old and it was getting dirty. So I was amazed to find this 4 oz. Wahl bottle in a retail store a couple of years ago to replace the old baby-oil bottle. So far, I've used about 10% of the Wahl oil. The bottle "should" last a very long time.

After a couple of years being happy...
Published 9 months ago by Neil

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sprout, December 9, 2012
Voltaire (Lake Worth,Texas,USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wahl 3310-300 Total Care Clipper Oil, 4 oz. (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Clipper Oil, October 3, 2013
This is a must have if you own any pair of clippers to keep them working and cutting in a smooth cut manner, and with this particular delivery spout it get the oil right where you need it to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Right oil, October 22, 2013
Michael (Orlando, FL USA) - See all my reviews
Perfect for my Wahl clippers. Based on my usage over the last few times, this should last me several years.

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit of poor quality, April 24, 2014
Neil "Scrantonian" (Too close to the freeking I-95 corridor) - See all my reviews

After a couple of years being happy with the official Wahl oil bottle, it started making trouble a few month ago. I'm suddenly unable to tip the bottle to apply oil without it leaking around the edge of the cap and down the side of the bottle. The cap looks as if it screws onto the bottle, but they've apparently been glued together, so the cap can't be tightened. Not being able to tighten the cap wouldn't be such an issue if it hadn't started leaking.

Applying oil to the clippers is a somewhat delicate process. My intention was to avoid chewing up the delicate plastic tip, which would happen by pushing it against the sharp metal parts, so I have never pushed on the tip or otherwise abused it. Regardless, the cap assembly is failing.

I guess I'm going to have to learn that whenever I'm going to use the oil, I'll have to prepare with a big wad of toilet paper to catch the oil that will escape from the around the edge of the cap. The leak is dribbling oil as fast as the oil coming out of the tip.

My recommendation for future purchases is to get a smaller size applicator, whose oil might last only 5 years instead of 20. At least if the smaller applicator fails when it gets old, not as much oil will be wasted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, October 25, 2013
When using clipper oil I only apply every 2 haircuts. Also, if you are cutting hair and you get a bit of a pull, place a few drops on the blades and let it run for a second before cutting hair again.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this oil, July 16, 2014
I have used this product in the past for all of my electronic razors and some other uses around the house. The oil is very thin and light and does not cause build-up of residue. It works on a variety of items such as RC modeling, computer fans and other electronic motors and moving parts. I love this oil.

I did have one issue which was not the fault of Wahl but rather Amazon. When receiving the oil, it was not packaged but just tossed into the shipping box with other packaged items. The oil was not sealed and the top dispensing cap had been cut off and the red cap was missing. It might have been a return or maybe Amazon was using it for their shipping department and mistakenly placed their bottle in my shipment. This did not affect my opinion of Wahl or Amazon as they were willing to replace it at no charge. However I did call Wahl who was very happy to replace the red cap which they did but them found out later that the dispensing cap was cut and the red cap would not screw on properly. They are now sending me a new bottle free of charge.

I am very happy with the product and the support from both Wahl and Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Clipper Oil, October 2, 2013
I don't know what can be said about clipper oil except that it is oil for clippers and seems to be oily! LOL Nice application with extended nozzle.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, September 2, 2013
Bought this item to give my son short cuts. Also bought blade oil and when applied each cut, works fine. I'm satisfied with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size, easy application, June 15, 2013
This bottle should last for about 50 years since I only cut my hair about one a month. Along with some new blades, my 10 year old clippers are as good as new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, March 21, 2014
It works as advertised in the product description association with the listing. I don't have anything bad to say about it. It does a great job clearing my old clippers (which had jammed up after a few years of use and no oil) in one application. Easy, quick, no complaints.