Adds Heart Rate-Based Training to the iPhone
The Wahoo Run/Gym Pack for iPhone transforms your iPhone into an all-in-one training partner. Combining everything you need to track your training, the Wahoo Run/Gym Pack for iPhone features the Wahoo Key and the Wahoo Soft Heart Rate Strap - great for tracking heart rate while you run, ride your bike, or go to the gym. Wirelessly measure your heart rate while you workout with your iPhone, tracking calorie burn, minimum/maximum/average heart rate, and time spent in each heart rate zone for all your workouts.
Connect With Popular Apps
Monitor your fitness stats in real time as you run, ride, or go to the gym through our free Wahoo Fitness App or any of our partner Apps, such as Run/Cyclemeter, RunKeeper, MapMyRUN/RIDE/FITNESS, Runtastic, and Endomondo. For a complete list of compatible Apps, visit www.WahooFitness.com/Apps.
Upload to Training Websites
Workout data is easily and wirelessly uploaded to popular training websites such as TrainingPeaks, MapMyRUN, Nike+, Garmin Connect, and Strava so you can track your fitness over time and share with friends. You can also e-mail workout data to yourself or your coach.
Ultra Low Energy
The Wahoo Key has no internal battery and requires no charging. The Wahoo Soft Heart Rate Strap runs on a replaceable coin cell battery which lasts up to two years and sleeps during inactivity to conserve power.
Includes Wahoo Key and Wahoo Soft Heart Rate Strap
Simple to Use, Compact, and Rugged
Simply plug the Wahoo Key into your iPhone, snap on the Wahoo Soft Heart Rate Strap, pair with your favorite fitness app, and begin your workout. The Wahoo Key is small, weighing only 3.5 grams, so it's easy to carry while you run, ride, or workout.
How It Works
- The Wahoo Run/Gym Pack is compatible with many popular Apple products, including iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, and 4S, iPod touch 2, 3, and 4, and iPad, iPad 2, and iPad (3rd generation).
- Plug your Wahoo Key into a compatible iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad where you would normally plug in your charger. Thoroughly wet both electrodes on the heart rate strap with water or electrode gel. Snap one end of the heart rate strap into the sensor, wrap the strap around your back, and snap the other end into place. Make sure the sensor is located on your sternum or just below your breasts and that the Wahoo Fitness logo is facing up. Adjust the strap to create a snug, yet comfortable fit. Once in place, move within 5- 10 feet of your iPhone with the Wahoo Key attached to begin the pairing process.
- Download the Wahoo Fitness Utility App for a step-by-step setup guide. Use our free Wahoo Fitness App or any of our partner apps to begin tracking your fitness.
- If you do not get a reading, or the readings are erroneous, ensure that the electrodes are wet and have good, snug contact with your skin. Your heart rate strap 'sleeps' with inactivity and 'awakens' with good electrical contact, so a brief physical warm-up may be required.
- The Wahoo Key can receive data from any Wahoo Fitness or other ANT+ sensor(s) such as heart rate straps, stride sensors, or speed/cadence sensors and can read multiple sensors at the same time. Each sensor has a unique ID code that, once paired, will be recognized when it is activated and within range of your iPhone with Wahoo Key attached.
What's in the Box?
Wahoo Key, Wahoo Soft Heart Rate Strap, and user guide. Includes Wahoo App for Running and Cycling.