Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Wahoo RFLKT Bike Computer for iPhone and Android” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 30% off the $79.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Wahoo RFLKT Bike Computer for iPhone and Android
|Price:||$79.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Smartphone Powered, Ride Focused - The Wahoo RFLKT turns your phone into a powerful yet simple bike computer by wirelessly displaying data from your favorite cycling app on your handlebars via Bluetooth 4.0 (Smart) technology while you keep your phone safely tucked away
- Easy Pairing with Apps - The Wahoo RFLKT is fully compatible with the most popular cycling apps including Wahoo Fitness, Strava, Map My Ride, Cyclemeter, and Ride with GPS
- Big, Customizable Screen - The Wahoo RFLKT has the highest screen to computer ratio in the market. Display fields are fully customizable so you can decide which app data is most important to see on each screen
- Best Value in Class - The RFLKT is the most powerful bike computer for the price. The RFLKT wirelessly receives heart rate, speed, cadence, power, music, and turn-by-turn navigation via your favorite cycling app and displays it on your handlebars. Turn-by-turn navigation provided by Ride with GPS app
- Easy Mounting Options & All-Weather and All-Terrain Design - Stem, bar, and quarter turn mounting options; whether you are a road, mountain, or tri enthusiast, RFLKT has a mounting option for you. .RFLKT is IPX7 certified (protected against water immersion for 30 minutes at depths of 1 meter) for riding in all types of weather and on all types of terrain
- Call and Text Notifications - View call and text notifications on RFLKT while smartphone is safely stowed away.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Battery Average Life||600 Hours|
|Item Dimensions||4 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Item Weight||0.13 pounds|
|Lithium Battery Weight||6.8 grams|
|Shipping Weight||0.31 pounds|
|Supported Battery Types||CR2450|
From the Manufacturer
RFLKT Bike Computer
Get Your Favorite Cycling App On Your Handlebars
Whether you are cycling to work or training for a century, the RFLKT puts the most popular cycling app data front and center. Fully compatible with:
- Wahoo Fitness
- Map My Ride
- Ride with GPS
RFLKT Bike Computer
Powered by your favorite app
The RFLKT turns your iPhone or Android phone into the most powerful bike computer on the market - all in a sleek, coin cell powered package. It takes the data from your favorite cycling apps on your phone and displays it directly on your handlebars. Allowing you to keep your phone safe in your jersey pocket.
- Speed, Cadence, Distance & More
- Easy Pairing & Sharing with 3rd Party Apps
- Big, Customizable Screen
- 3 Easy Mounting Options
- Waterproof & Shock Proof
Smartphone Powered, Ride Focused
Easy Pairing With Apps
Directly display your favorite cycling app data on your handlebars. The RFLKT is the easiest to use bike computer and it is fully compatible with the most popular cycling apps including Wahoo Fitness, Strava, Map My Ride, Cyclemeter, and Ride with GPS. When paired with the RFLKT, the iPhone has lasted up to seven hours in numerous field tests.
Big, Customizable Screen
With 70 percent screen, the RFLKT has the highest screen to computer ratio in the market. The screen is backlit, high contrast, and has a 128 x 128 resolution. Display fields are fully customizable so you can decide which app data is most important to see on each screen.
Best Value In Class
You don't have to wear a yellow jersey to care about improving your cycling skills. The RFLKT bike computer shows you all of your favorite cycling app data - speed, cadence, power, heart rate, turn-by-turn navigation, and more - wirelessly from your phone to your fingertips.
Easy Sharing Of Ride Data
Prove that record breaking segment happened without taking your hands off the handlebars. The RFLKT's easy pairing to your favorite cycling app makes uploading your ride is a breeze.
Waterproof and Shock Proof
RFLKT is IPX7 certified (protected against water immersion for 30 minutes at depths of 1 meter) for riding in all types of weather and on all types of terrain.
Easy Mounting Options For All
Stem, bar, and quarter turn mounting options; whether you are a road, mountain, or tri enthusiast, RFLKT has a mounting option for you.
No Recharging Necessary
The RFLKT operates for over a year on a single, and fully replaceable, coin cell battery. There is never any need to take your RFLKT off your bike and connect it to a computer or an outlet to charge. Even better, you will never miss a ride because your bike computer wasn't charged.
|RFLKT Bike Computer||RFLKT+ Bike Computer|
|Bluetooth 4.0 Connectivity||✓||✓|
|ANT+ Connectivity||✔ (iOS only)|
|Fully Customizable Screen||✓||✓|
|Display GPS & Sensor Data||✓||✓|
|Control Music Playback||✓||✓|
|Waterproof & Shock Proof||✓||✓|
|Three Mounting Options||✓||✓|
Top Customer Reviews
The android apps are new for wahoo and a bit rough around the edges, especially the Utility used to update the firmware for the device. It took several attempts to get the firmware to update properly. I believe the problem was that I connected it to the fitness app first then when trying to connect to the utility, the fitness app would not release it's connection to the device. After several reboots of my phone, I was able to get everything connecting properly.
My first ride with the device was a century. My moving time was 6 hours and total duration was 7 hours. Over that time, I used about 60% of my phone's battery life. I set the phone to airplane mode and then turned on Bluetooth and GPS. The phone was capturing data from GPS and the Wahoo Speed and Cadence sensor and transferring it to the RFLKT. I took along an external battery pack just in case but did not have to use it.
My phone was in my back pocket and I had none of the connectivity issues with the device that others have described. I am not sure if this is b/c the bluetooth radio on my phone is stronger than some of the iphones, or if it is due to a firmware fix. I stopped several times and was more than 20ft from my bike, still no loss of connection. At one point, I stopped long enough that there was no activity and the device went to sleep. I pushed one of the buttons to wake it, started riding and the RFLKT connected back up in a few seconds displaying the current ride being captured on the Wahoo Fitness app.Read more ›
Downside - it looeses its connection "freezes" about once ever two or three rides for no clear reason and can only be restarted by deleting the "sensor" and reinstalling it which requires a stop, digging the phone out etc etc
It also managed to fly off the mount once (in now more than a dozen rides). Granted I clipped a pothole going fairly fast - a big jolt, but I don't think something this light and delicate electronics, screen etc should come off without a special tool ever. It now has "command adhesive" between the display and its mount in addition to the native clip.
A great improvement over my prior iPhone holder and mount on the bars, but there is room for improvement
Out of the box, it synced immediately with the Wahoo App. I was able to configure my custom screens in the App and those screens appeared magically on the computer. I was riding within 10 minutes of opening the box. The data was perfect and then I easily uploaded to Strava within 30 seconds of finishing my ride. No cables.
Some other pros:
1) The bike computer is really small and sleek but the screen is HUGE. The screen is the same size as my garmin edge 500 but the bike computer is half the size. It is all screen!
2) It came with three mounting options - a forward style mount (which seemed a bit flimsy), a stem mount, and a quarter turn adapter that fits all my Garmin mounts. Bar Fly compatible!
3) It uses a coin cell battery. No re-charging!
4) Because my iPhone is in my jersey pocket, the battery lasts forever. I rode for 2.5 hours and only used 20% of my iphone charge. Awesome.
I highly recommend this product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this after making sure my Android phone was listed as a model known to be able to connect via bluetooth. I have a Motorola Moto E. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Bud Baker
I went into this purchase aware of all the issues surrounding the device- battery problems, issues syncing, issues maintaining a connection with the phone. Read morePublished 10 days ago by D. Drooper
I purchased this because I already use the Wahoo TCKR and RPM and they are both excellent. Simply to use and reliable. Read morePublished 14 days ago by PATRICK M MCCARRON
My setup is a Google Nexus 6P and a sensor Scosche, also sold by Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AHDXP66?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00). Read morePublished 20 days ago by Felipe Mendes
lost my 510 on the trail. Picked this up as a band aid. Never looked back. The music controls are a nice cherry on top.Published 1 month ago by Jrstewart83
I have had the RFKLT since the spring and have been more than happy with it. I may have had some connection problem one morning but zero problems since. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Dr. P.
Despite this being advertised as compatible with Android phones and it also being "fully compatible with the most popular cycling apps including Wahoo Fitness, Strava, Map My... Read morePublished 2 months ago by R. Bennett