Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 3, 2014
love these, great for summer beach days or with a nice crop top
on December 21, 2014
The shorts were way to small and had to be sent back. Don't need to tell anyone what a hassle that is.
on May 13, 2015
I really like these high waisted shorts. But when I got them in the mail they ran small and short. I contacted the sellers about exchanging my shorts for a medium, they did not reply. I then again waited a few more weeks to get into contact with them to exchange or get a refund for a bigger size, they then finally replied and said, "I was past the deadline to exchange or to get a refunded for the shorts." Which had me confused because I had contacted them prior to the deadline... I really like the short but customer service was poor, I still do not wear the shorts. I recommend everyone to go up a size.
on September 2, 2015
Literally my favorite shorts!! I got a medium and they're a bit loose but comfortably so. I bought the dark blue in a small and they are perfect! Took about 8 days to arrive!
review image
on October 30, 2014
they were fitted expected and love them so much
on July 10, 2015
wow looks better in person my favorite shorts
on February 14, 2015
Love these shorts...fits great
on June 25, 2014
I was worried that a med would be to small cause im 5'8 and 145 but they fit like a glove i think cause they have stretch.
on October 30, 2014
Really cute. But not true to size
on January 13, 2015
There way too small for me and it came with a ripped pocket!!! Not happy
Pulse it took forever to even get them