Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 17, 2008 10:05:43 PM PST
Miami Nights says:
Unless you're a huge fan of this movie, I wouldn't buy it on DVD, since it has no special features. I sense the studio will release it again, and soon, with special features.... the ol' double (or maybe even triple) dip.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2008 6:03:32 PM PST
Raiden777 says:
youre right, but im not that big of a lover of the film. I like it, and havent yet watched a second time through yet. And i made it half way through the second time, but i ran out of time to watch it in its entirity the second time around.

But i think its even more enjoyable the second time around.

Depending on what a possiable special edition will offer, i might get it, but only if it offers tons of deep special features. From behind the scenes, interviews, behind the film score, and a documentary of jesse james would be cool.
Id also like to see stuff on the costume design.

This movie is real involving, in the sense that it made me forget about what was going on around me, i was out in the wilderness with the cowboys and outlaws, on horse back.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2008 8:28:47 AM PDT
BubbaCoop says:
I've got it on Blu-Ray. That'll be good enough for me, I guess. I hate double-dipping.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Feb 17, 2008
Latest post:  Jul 11, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions