Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation
Customer Discussions > Blue Dragon - Xbox 360 forum

Waiting patiently...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 9, 2007 6:55:46 AM PDT
Gadget Dude says:
I can't wait till this is released... finally a decent RPG (final fantasy like type) for the Xbox 360...

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2007 1:10:47 PM PDT
They just released the demo for this game on xbox live, but I haven't gotten the cance to play it yet. I have high hopes though.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2007 9:15:50 PM PDT
Steve D. says:
I am dying to play the demo...my 360 red ringed and I am waiting for it to come back

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 23, 2007 11:51:00 AM PDT
M. ZURITA says:
The demo so far has been awesome...only 60 minutes to play in one of two dungeons so you can go back and start the other dungeon...

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 14, 2007 11:28:40 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 21, 2007 7:17:44 AM PDT
A. Bell says:
FFIX? You're kidding right? This game is nothing like FFIX. I've played both. I spent countless hours playing FFIX. The battle system is different and the items are different. This game looks to be amazing in gameplay. I'm concerned about the storyline maybe as it is not obviously great based on the demo but I am willing to try it out.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 2, 2007 7:07:29 AM PDT
Did you even play FFIX? Where are the skypirates? Queen Brhan or anything FFIX????? if you dont have anything to say then dont say it.....
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Jul 9, 2007
Latest post:  Sep 2, 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Blue Dragon - Xbox 360
Blue Dragon - Xbox 360 by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
4.2 out of 5 stars (134)