OK To Wake! Owl With Night-Light & Music, Nap Timer
|Price:||$23.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$9.95 (30%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Ok to wake; owl's face emits a soft yellow glow to comfort toddlers at night and lights green ("ok to wake.") in the morning at a time programmed by the parent
- Fun to press tummy button toggles lights and sound. speaks four unique phrases (according to how close it is to wake-up time), plays 5 soft lullabies and 2 fun wake-up tunes.
- Built-in nap timer is programmable for up to 12 hours; when nap time is over, the owl's face glows green to show that it's "ok to wake."
- Fully adjustable settings including volume, brightness and auto-off duration
- Fully battery operated on 3 aa-type batteries (included); runs for approximately 3 months under normal use and conditions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
OK To Wake! Owl with Night-Light & Music
Compare to Similar Items
This item: OK To Wake! Owl With Night-Light & Music, Nap Timer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Virtual cart||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Package Weight||1.1 pounds||0.75 pounds||1.1 pounds||2.4 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
As soon as my son saw it, he loved it. I kept it in demo mode so that I could show him what it would look like when its face was green and it was okay to wake up and orange when it is still time for sleep. Later, I set it for 6:30am and when my son went to bed that night, I pushed the tummy button to make the orange face light up and the good-night music come on. He loved the music and loved the light-up face. The default music/light length of time is 5 minutes. You also have the option of 15 minutes or 30 minutes.
Next morning, he's awake at his usual 5am. I watch him in the video monitor and he grabs the owl and says, "Not yet!" He waits another 15 minutes or so and then comes into our room. I tell him it is too early to get up and ask if the owl's face is green yet. We go to look and I push the tummy button. The owl says, "It's not time to get up yet" and plays soothing music.Read more ›
1. The lock/unlock for the timers is too easy for a preschooler to figure out. My daughter figured it out within the first week and she never saw me use it! She changed the wake time to the middle of the night and then yelled for us at 2:00 in the morning and told us it was time to get up. Hard to convince her otherwise when you blame the owl for it not being time to get up all of the other times! I think a computer upload would work better. True, you couldn't change it on a whim, but neither could my child. And that's the point.
2. The belly is really hard to push, which is how the child is supposed to turn it on to soothe themselves back to sleep. My daughter never could do it on her own. She'd yell for us to do it instead. Again, defeats the purpose. My 4 year old could do it but it took practice. It may be easier if it was squeezing a foot or something else. The owl isn't small and it takes a pretty big hand to really grip it. I noticed nobody else had this issue so maybe we just received a really tough one.
With those two issues, I tucked the owl away after a vacation where my daughter was out of her routine enough to forget about it. I don't know if I'll get it back out since she has already figured out how to change the timers but I couldn't stand to get rid of it.
Also, I don't think the voice or music is annoying at all. In fact, I really liked it. If it weren't for the 2 issues above, I'd be ranking it a 5!Read more ›
I have this Owl for my son, and the OK to Wake Clock for my daughter. They both are truly Child Proof. My kids have dropped and thrown and thoroughly abused these clocks and they still work!
-The owl has a sleep function that when you push it and it is not time to wake, it plays calming music for a preset number of minutes. My son now really likes this music and goes to sleep with it almost every night.
-The owl says a few phrases depending on how far away from wake time it is. good for kids that can't tell time.
-Love the nap setting, so you can set at nap time as well without too much hassle.
-Doesn't actually show the time for the child to see
-Clock has the benefit of showing the time. this will help children actually learn to tell time.
-I can't seem to figure out the nap function.
-My daughter loves the smiley face when it is time to wake up.
I think they are both great products. I think the owl is better for younger kids, but I highly recommend both of them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This did not work for our son. It is not soft to sleep with and it seemed to keep him awake more than teach him what time to get up.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Going to give it one more try and for the second time put in new batteries. I got this in the mail two weeks ago, and have been using it for ONE week, and its not working anymore. Read morePublished 1 day ago by G Mao
We bought two for our girls as Christmas presents. Although it works and they look for the greenlight to wake up and they're very excited about it. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Romans5
The button is difficult to push, my two year old can't push it. Plus, it died within 2 weeks.Published 5 days ago by Molly B.
I love it! Easy to use! I didn't trust my son with it in bed, so we placed it on a high shelf that he could see. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
the batteries won't stay properly positioned so the clock goes out constantly. As in before I can even put the back back on the toy. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Caroline Bernard
We love this travel clock! We have the teach me time clock for home. This one is great for travel. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Joy
I had high hopes for this little guy, and at first it looked like it was going to be the solution we needed. Read morePublished 13 days ago by TickledTink