Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Seven Til Midnight Plus Size Wild Side Bustier And Thong Purple Queen
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 17, 2011
I purchased "Walk on the Wild Side" on the spur of the moment. I am happy that I did. The response to it was more than I ever imagined! Great fit. Better sizing information would be helpful in more of the clothing/lingerie. Great color. I like the detachable garter hooks. The sheer material seems to heighten the onlooker imaginatios-or so I have been told. I would gladly make this purchase again. Take a few minutes extra to look for stocking to go along with this to complete the total look. Walk On The Wild Side Chemise And Thong (Packaged) (Pink;Plus Size)
on April 1, 2013
As lovely as this item looks in the picture, it is sized rather small. I normally wear a 16-18 and this item was too small. Also, there is no bust support, which we fuller-figured ladies appreciate. I'm returning the item and am a little irritated at having to pay the return shipping to one of Amazon's third-party vendors.
on December 27, 2011
I am a size 20 and this thing really can stretch!!! Very different pattern and you simply pull it on!
on February 10, 2012
I purchased this to surprise my husband on his birthday, what a treat for both of us. He really enjoyed his birthday present and the size and fit where great true to size and delivery was fast in time for his birtday, will do business with them again. Thanks
on October 6, 2011
I thought this was really cute so i bought it. I put this on for my husband[anniversary] and i had to stop him from ripping it off. he loved it!
on March 22, 2016
I will say its not for plus sizes in the normal fashion. Its for less curve plus sizes if that makes sense. The fabric was cheap, clips didn't work. But I will say the return was made easy and painless. Props for that!!
on July 1, 2013
It did not look right on me, but my husband loved it anyway.. I think he liked it more when he took it off. It wasn't too uncomfortable, but it did seem a little short on me (I'm very tall, but also a little wide right now in the hips and with a baby pudge belly.)
Anyway.. cute outfit, some women obviously will look better in it. It got the job done though. ^_^
on April 19, 2013
I know you get what you pay for, but this is too flimsy and thin. I felt as if i was gonna rip it putting it on, this is NOT for busty girls. The lace barely kept it where it needed to be, and yet again i felt it was gonna rip. I made it work and my boyfriend loved it even though i hated the way it looked on me.
on December 24, 2011
Photo looks much better than actual product....didnt like the fact that it doesnt give any support to the bust area. Just a spandex/strechy material that is made for someone who has no chest area and a golden figure. Should have kept my money.
on January 13, 2014
I purchased this for my best friend for her bridal party added it to her basket i made for her and her new hubby for their honeymoon. She loooooooved it and so did her. Plus her favorite color is purple. She said it was a nice fit. Thanks for making their night fun!