Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: WalkSafe by ShedRain 3214-R/W Red 60-Inch Arc Manual Open Vented Golf Umbrella
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on September 23, 2011
Bought this as a gift for a dear friend. Loved, loved, loved the handle. No hook to get tangled up on. Easy to open, close and looks great. Also great size for two to walk under..............love this umbrella.
on August 23, 2013
I basically hate umbrellas, but decided maybe I just needed a larger sturdier one. I have gotten a lot of use as it has rained every day for the last month. Works great and is large enough to keep everything dry.
on January 19, 2015
Durable. Can easily be pulled back to normal if blown out, which doesn't happen too often if you know how to lean an umbrella towards the wind. Only real problem is that you have to open them by hand as the are not spring loaded. Have had some of my employees confused by this and it is a bit irritating if you have to open them a lot.
on February 7, 2013
It's not that it's a bad umbrella. It's a good size, and I like the little reflectors on the tips. But the closed umbrella is over a yard tall! I can't fit it in my car; it gets in the way of the gear shift on the console. I'll keep it, we can always use a large umbrella. But I'll be getting a collapsible umbrella to carry around and use every day, and this one will spend its time in the closet.
on April 21, 2013
Covers two people really easily. Reflective corners are nice. Haven't had strong winds to test it yet.
And (too late) I just found it locally for a lot less money.
on February 28, 2013
beautiful red color, well made sturdy umbrella. Love it. Received it quickly and have had no problems with it. Nice to get a quality product online.
on June 12, 2013
This is absolutely huge & really greatest quality umbrella I've ever had. I bought it for my daughter. May need to order another one for myself.
on April 7, 2014
Wonderful umbrella! Light but strong, great ergonomic handle. Very very pleased with this! I will probably get another one for my fiancée.
on September 29, 2013
This thing is huge. It covers two people well enough. It's easy to deploy and collapse. It even comes with a matching color sleeve.
on June 16, 2015
Huge, strong, and attractive.