Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on January 10, 2012
Although there is not a huge amount of shortbread in this tin, it is worth buying it for the picture of Burns and the quotation. I have seen various shortbread tins in TJ Maxx but I have never seen this one. I will keep letters in it.
on February 4, 2013
My sister and I were gien biscuit singles on the Airtran flight ti Mexico and my sister fell in loe with them. I got them for her for Christmas and she's not sharing !!! That is a good report.
on December 26, 2012
Every year I order at least three cannisters of Walkers shortbread for family members
and friends.I have never found a shortbread homeade or from the shelf as delicious
as Walkers of Scotland.My relatives adore it too.Now,I am up to ordering four of
the collectible tins.There was one of the black and white Scottie dogs this year.
An adorable keepsake,to store cookies for freshness.
on December 22, 2013
Tasty shortbread cookies - I send them to my parents every month -- 1st package to arrive was somewhat crumbled, but all since then are just fine.
on October 16, 2013
Walker's shortbread cookies are the best we've ever had, though homemade can sure challenge this statement. These are always a special treat.
on October 28, 2013
These Have Always Been My Favorite, Made With Pure Butter, As A Scotsman, I Buy These At Least Once Every 3 Months.
on December 10, 2012
Looks nice. I haven't tried yet. I won't have a chance. It's a gift for my friends back in China
on October 15, 2014
I have several Walkers' tins but this Robert Burns tin is the most beautiful. It include the poet's quotations on each side including his most famous "mice and men" lines. This makes the greatest gift because when the shortbread cookies are gone (and one can't go wrong with 32 % butter) the tin will remain for keeping or re-gifting with one's own homemade cookies inside.
on December 14, 2014
They were delicious . You'll notice I put that in the past tense , because they are all gone . They were so buttery and fresh .
I love Shortbread but some times they aren't the best . These are .
I also love the tin they came in ,I'll be saving it and put my tea bags in it .
Virginia L. Drury
on April 1, 2014
Time tested, wonderful old-fashioned shortbread that would be tough to duplicate except with a hand-me-down recipe.
Originally started buying these at Christmas time, now find I buy them throughout the year. Not overly sweet, just right. Highly recommend.

See 1 answered question