Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on February 23, 2011
I looked and looked for a tall briefcase with extra space for samples and overnight clothing. Then I found this on Amazon. The interior is beige so you can see what you are looking at. There is a pocket for your pc and fan file for your papers. This is the best work bag I've ever owned. It's cheaper than most other briefs of similar size out there. I walk with this bag rolling in front of me, beside me, or sometimes behind me. It is the best. I don't have to lug stuff on my shoulder anymore. My daughter wants one now.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 11, 2011
* I received the "sister" bag to this item for at no charge for review purposes - the main difference between the bag I received and this model is the fabric of this model is ballistic nylon and my version is water repellent treated nylon; other size, shape and design components remain the same. The vast majority of my reviews are for Amazon Verified purchases; regardless of the fact that this item was provided at no cost to me, like any of my other reviews the opinions and experience is honest and completely my own. Here's my experience:

I have severe Rheumatoid Arthritis which can make day to day life a bit of a challenge. When I visit my children back east, traveling with a service dog held with one hand and one to two bags to manage as well, I often find it too difficult to be able to navigate an entire airport on my own. The Walkin' Bag has changed this experience entirely. Exceptionally lightweight and compact, the star of the Jetcart's ingenious design is the unique curved handle - it provides a sort of gliding handrail to help guide you along your way instead of using a walker or a cane and it can securely support up to 250lbs. This feature responds unlike any assistive device I have ever tried.

The Walkin' Bag website contains instructions for positioning of your hand in guiding the curved "handrail" handle; they explain and illustrate the best grip to use to obtain maximum stability and continuous smooth flow when walking and when making transitions. I found that I needed to slow down and give a slight almost quarter turn when going over very deep sidewalk grooves, but I had tried several other bags with either two or four wheels which could not come anywhere close to how easily the Walkin' Bag's design can make these transitions in a far more stable manner.

I will say that correct positioning of your hand on the handle is absolutely key in getting the best out of the design, but it is very easy to remember how/where to hold the handle because it feels natural in relation to the design. I should point out here that in testing this design I have specific challenges of fused bones and artificial joint replacements in my left hand, weak/unstable wrists on both left and right, with severe deformities from ulnar deviation caused by Rheumatoid Arthritis in my other "good"/right hand. I do not experience any pain or difficulty in maneuvering the bag and at the same time I have the added stability of my "gliding handrail" to guide me along.

When tested inside my home on smooth floors or carpet the JetCart handled both types of surfaces and room to room transitions with ease. Outdoors, the wheels move easily over sidewalk grid marks, grooves, and slight changes in sidewalk height. The Jetcart also managed well over sandy soil I encountered at a parking lot and the four wheels that swivel 360 degrees virtually ignored bits of small loose gravel in our way.

This bag actually weighs less than my favorite handbag - about 5 pounds. Measures 22" x 12" x 8". The telescoping handle also adjusts at six height levels from 27" to 37" which accommodates my nearly six foot frame quite comfortably. The design of the bag is quite versatile - a soft sided carry-on designed to be a sort of rolling "office" with several pockets for a laptop, cell phone, file folders, change of clothing+shoes, etc.

TIP: I didn't need the "office effect" of this bag so I used a seam ripper to *carefully* remove the very front section of the interior do-dad pockets; I now have just two large pockets that serve my needs perfectly.

Some other GREAT features:

* The fully opening front with dual zippers makes packing and unpacking very easy
* Access is possible from the top as well to add or remove a laptop from its dedicated pocket.
* The side pockets are very handy for essentials you need often at your fingertips like umbrellas, etc.
* Sleek, stylish design combined with handsome, strong ballistic nylon fabric.
* Uses a quick release velcro-type tab system to attach the bag to the frame; the bag is small enough to carry lighter loads without the frame, using the handles as a tote bag.
*With the bag detached, I have found the wheeled frame can be used in the same manner as a luggage cart with other smaller items like a mini travel cooler if you have a strap or bungee cord available to secure it to the frame.
* Smaller sized light weight travel bags that have a horizontal set of slits which can slide over the handle can be used to stack "piggy back style" over the handle which means I can use one hand to control ALL of my luggage!
* The wheels are REPLACEABLE which will prolong the life of your investment.

After several months of use I can find no fault with the design or construction of this bag. Please feel free to ask a question in the comments section if you have questions about something I may have missed in this review. Very pleased with this item and highly recommended.
on January 22, 2013
great product please get more in stock i would like to purchase more for presents. i looked for more but there was not an available.