- Series: Wadsworth Activities
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Brooks Cole; 5 edition (October 28, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0534517269
- ISBN-13: 978-0534517267
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.4 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,472,402 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Walking and Jogging for Health and Wellness (Wadsworth Activities) 5th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Top Customer Reviews
I was a jogger (runner) for many years, but now limit my aerobic exercise to walking and that was my approach to reading the book.
I read it in one sitting although it has enough information that I will keep it with my other fitness resources and expect to consult it from time to time. I knew most, but certainly not all of the material. Most of the new information related to medical connections to fitness.
Since this was written as a college text book, it has several features that I like: vocabulary listings, chapter summaries, glossary, and index. The most obvious difference that I noted between my 2003 edition and the current edition is that the newest one is color throughout. This one has color only on the cover. For my money I like the older one! Still, I recommend the book.
Purchased for a class.