Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Walking On Sunshine (Band's Original Version)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on September 15, 2014
The song is a great pick me up, the service of being able to download it to my phone for when I power walk is an even better pick me up!

Glad we have Prime Music and that I can also purchase it if I want!
on June 27, 2012
When I was younger my mom used to drag me to aerobics with her and this song was one of the ones we exercised to. It is upbeat and fun. My 5 year old knows almost all the words to it and we have fun singing to it.
VINE VOICEon May 11, 2010
This was a quick and easy download. Went into itunes lickety split! This song is an oldie but a goodie! It sounds great & is so upbeat you just can't be sad after listening to it! It is fantastic to add to a workout play list. :o)
on April 1, 2013
This tune is very catchy!
It gets you moving and makes you feel happy.
Get a copy or listen to it you can.
You'll be humming it very soon!
on November 22, 2015
If you Grew up in the 80's then you know this song. Its full of energy and will bring back a lot of memories of a time which is now gone forever.
on May 18, 2013
Turning 66 and started working out on the treadmill for rehab on my hip. This song makes me feel like 36 again and I could walk forever
on June 1, 2014
Okay, it Pop. But fun. Uplifting. Great for days when you're feeling good - like when you've got a date with someone very special.
on May 27, 2014
Though the recording session length is 3:50 (original just faded early)!! Either way, a fun song to listen to, more than once! :)
on October 12, 2014
MP3 as expected. Love buying for Amazon because it is in a format that works on all my devices. As usual, very happy.
on June 18, 2016
Listen to it while cutting grass or walking on treadclimber (on my MP3 layer). Great song.