Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.49 shipping
Wall Coaster Extreme Stunt Set
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Turn your wall into a roller coaster! Unlimited designs, endless creativity!
- Use your imagination and the basic laws of Physics and gravity for hours and hours of fun
- All new Wall Coaster pieces, like Change-Ups, Zig-Zags, Crazy Circles, and the Catcher
- Invented by a 12-year-old marble run aficionado. Develops strategy and spatial reasoning
- Stand-alone set! Has everything you need to get started: track, marbles, and reusable coaster tack
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Wall Coaster Extreme Stunt Kit
The one and only Wall Coaster is back! The Extreme Stunt Kit introduces all sorts of new Wall Coaster pieces, like Change-Ups, Zig-Zags, Crazy Circles, and the Catcher. Use your imagination and the basic laws of physics and gravity for hours of fun! Each Wall Coaster piece sticks to the wall with re-usable and re-positionable wall-safe coaster tack. Give a piece of tack a short roll in your hand, press it to your Wall Coaster piece, then press it to the wall. Voila! If you need to reposition, just pull it off and stick it somewhere else. Infinite designs, endless creativity!
Why You'll Love It: The Extreme Stunt kit is a stand-alone Wall Coaster set--Starter Kit not necessary! Inside you'll find all sorts of colorful new trick pieces that ratchet all the cool tracks you can design up to 11. We love launching the marbles off of big ramps into the Catcher.
Ages: 5 years and up
‣ Kids can create and recreate a marble run on the wall
‣ The Extreme Stunt Kit includes all the fun pieces and wall-safe tack to get you get started
‣ Endless possibilities and hours of replay value
‣ Lightweight plastic will stick to virtually any vertical surface, but be sure to test a small portion of wall first!
‣ Develops planning, strategy, spatial reasoning, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills. Wow!
‣ Learn laws of Physics and gravity through experience and play
‣ Over 7 feet of track cut into three different sizes
‣ Change-Ups, Zig-Zags, Crazy Circles, and the Catcher ‣ Coaster Tubes and Retention Bands
‣ Lightweight Marbles
‣ Reusable, Non-marking Coaster Tack
Top Customer Reviews
I love that this toy isn't electronic, requires thought and problem solving and doesn't take up more floor or storage space!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
kids love this..it still keeps them occupied and working together for long periods of time.Published 2 months ago by Sherry Brown
Cool idea, different gift for a kid who has almost everything else, however the putty that holds the product to the wall removed the paint from my wall.Published 4 months ago by Leslie
My daughter received this as a gift so I didn't have the opportunity to read reviews. We did check after, on here and YouTube, after that, we didn't bother with walls as we live... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Jill Bailey
The wall tack still manages to pull layers off of the wall. Younger kids do not seem to be coordinated enough to pull them off more gently.Published 13 months ago by n. blazek
Oh my! My nephew had days of fun with this wall coaster. We purchased several of the parts and it was the "hit" of Christmas. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Shanon E. Thatcher
This is a good idea and it is fun for the kids but after just a couple uses it is not sticking well to the wall. It really is just a handful of pieces of plastic. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Mary M