Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on February 15, 2012
This hangs in our kitchen and my son requests to do it every morning. It's a great way to start the day and a perfect daily dose of math, sequencing, time, language, previewing future events... I could keep going. Buy it, hang it in the kitchen and you'll see. This isn't the only one of its kind, but I preferred it over the others because of the layout.
on August 30, 2013
My 4 year old son really likes this calendar. He enjoys picking out what his mood will be for the day, and it helps him know which days are school days without having to ask. (And when you're 4, you want to know and do EVERYTHING possible by yourself!)

Suggestions for the manufacturer: provide extra numbers! It is nice that blank "activity" rectangles are included, but we lost our "4" and now obviously have issues posting certain days of the month. Also, maybe make an "expansion" pack of activity patches - like swimming, go to the park, go for a walk, ride the bus, go to the library, church, etc.
on March 12, 2013
The Wall Hanging Daily Planner for Kids is a great idea and serves it's purpose. My granddaughter enjoys it very much. The pockets and velcro attachments are ripping after only one week of use. Very disappointing as now I have to repair the Planner almost daily.
on March 22, 2013
I LOVE this planner. It teaches so many things that are exactly where my 3 year old is right now. A visual for the months, days of the week, seasons etc. She loves it as part of her morning routine. What I love is the feelings. We used the blank ones to add some of the feelings that we have been talking alot about lately and this is such a great walk to talk to them as toddlers are able to see it visually than tactilely place the feeling on the chart. Such a sense of connection! It has really helped. Will be getting this act gifts. Only issues we has was that the first one that we received was frayed and sloppy. Also the backing on the velcro on the chart comes off a little easily - then again my 3 year old is ripping the dates etc. it off every day. A little glue helped.
on February 13, 2013
I bought this after seeing it on a friends Facebook page. I have been caring for my 6 yr old grandson for the past 2 years and although you might think he is a little old for this product, he has some issues that this product has helped with. I have it hanging in the TV room. He will change the "Today I feel.." character a few times a day. If he misses him mom or had a bad day at school or if I won't let him watch a particular TV program. It helps very much for him to communicate his feelings and for me to open up a conversation with him. I am very happy with the product.
on July 17, 2012
Great calendar! It has cute little fabric pictures and letters to hang on it. My child likes to get the numbers and months to place up there by herself. It also has lots of blank ones for you to place your own words on for the activities, or moods etc. My only 2 complaints are that the Velcro on the chart is so small. My 3 year old misses the tiny square sometimes and it falls off. I wish they made a larger Velcro receiving area for the placement of the items. Also, I know most people have a grandma but lots have another name for them. So the "going to Grandmas" one (for the daily activity) I wish was something like "visiting family". I had to make one for everyone else (family) and then ditch the going to grandma one since she is not even called grandma anyway. But overall very cute!
on December 3, 2013
My kids like this calendar. My son knows his days pretty well now, thanks to this calendar. So now my daughter 4 is using it. She is learning so quick the days of the week, the months of the years, her numbers, and her seasons. This is a good product to teach kids without any hazard.
on February 25, 2013
My three year received this as a christmas present and loved it immediately. I would have given it five stars, however it did not come with any of the numbers to put up under the "date" section. We hung it on the door to his room, its very light weight, yet durable- and every morning he asks to change the calendar- runs to the window to check the weather, and asks what activity he'll be doing etc... Having a space to add your own picture makes it personal and really its very cute- I just wish it came with all the pieces!!
on September 22, 2012
We love this wall planner as my daughter can explore weather, feelings, learn the days of the week and look forward to activities. It even comes with some blank add ons to fill in your favorite activities or feelings. The only thing is the numbers for the day aren't brilliant but she's two so as long as they stick she's happy.
on December 16, 2012
The Velcro is small on the back of the pieces. M y 3 yr old daughter has a little trouble placing it just right so it sticks. Other than that, it's perfect. I would buy it again.