Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 6, 2009
After lots of looking around, I finally got the nerve to order this for my T260HD and luckily it fits without a problem. My only complaint is still that samsung should have incorporated mounting holes into the design so we don't have to spend an additional $30 to mount this to the wall.

Definitely reconmmend this item to Samsung T240/T260HD owners. it is a sturdy mount and allows for the tv to tilt. In my case I am using the bracket in conjuntion with a sanus articulating wall mount, so it easilly pans, extends, rotates, and now tilts. Yes, my mount does this as well, but I would have to undo the friction knobs. the samsung bracket is a torsion spring so it holds the tilt without having to loosen anything.
77 comments|24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I bought this mount to use with my 26" Samsung Touch of Color monitor that doesn't have it's own VESA mounts. It's a shame I had to pay nearly $40.00 to buy a mount when the monitor should have the mount by default, but that isn't the fault of this mount which works exactly as it should. It's relatively easy to install (just remove the base of the monitor and it pops right in). I used this to attach my monitor to a monitor arm in my office. So far so good. I do wish the mount attached closer to the center of the monitor (it attaches towards the lower third of the monitor and makes the monitor slightly top-heavy when mounted to the arm).

If you want to mount your Samsung Touch of Color monitor, you pretty much don't have any other choice but to buy one of these.
66 comments|8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 27, 2010
This bracket was required to mount my Samsung HD monitor to am extension arm for my desktop. It fits perfectly and solidly into the slot on the bottom of the monitor. Here is a real tip: Do not slide the monitor onto the mounting bracket until you have screwed the bracket in place on the wall or wherever. It is VERY hard to take back off once you've put it into the monitor slot. But, it sure is a solid fit once it is in place.

I attached the monitor onto an Ergotron desktop arm to be able to adjust for viewing in our computer room. The supplied screws are only for mounting into a wall, so I needed washers and nuts from the hardware store to attach it to the desktop arm.

This is a necessary piece of equipment for mounting the Samsung monitor. But it really should have been included originally, since the monitor design does not have VESA setup on the back.
on December 30, 2009
The bracket works great! If you have purchased one of the two Samsung TV's that does not have the VERSA mounts, you must buy this bracket if you want to mount it to the wall. I purchased the T260HD model (25.5") and was rather surprised to find it did not have the option to mount it to the wall. This bracket is the only safe way I found to properly wall mount my TV.
on July 22, 2015
Worked as described. Was what I needed to put in the back of the model Samsung I have. I just used it to mount to the wall, as where the TV/Monitor is, it is only visible in one direction. So all I need to do is tilt. Thus this piece alone was all I need to mount. But if you need to move from side-to-side, or even articulate it out from the wall... Then you need to purchase this piece, along with the typical wall mount.
on November 23, 2009
Does what is describe, what more can you ask for?
Too Bad I thing Samsung should of include this with the TV instead of selling it seperately.
on March 26, 2011
Getting a monitor without VESA mount is a mistake i'm not willing to make again. Fortunately this bracket gives you the option to mount ur monito on the wall or attach it to a VESA arm/mount.

Monitor SyncMaster T260HD.
on October 13, 2009
Almost didn't buy the LCD TV because it didn't come with a wall mount. Did research on Samsung's site, found they made a wall mount, but it was VERY expensive and very high shipping fees! Googled the product, found it much (1/3 the retail) cheaper and free (but slow USPS) shipping.
on November 28, 2011
This mount does what it's supposed to do. So far, so good. There's quite a bit of space between the mount and the monitor, but I realized that was a good thing when I measured my Vesa mount against the back of my monitor and it turned out to block some of the ports. With the space that the Samsung mount provides, I can still get to everything.
on October 19, 2011
The Samsung wall bracket is sturdy and well engineered. Installation is very quick and easy. Once the bracket is mounted on the wall using the four screws and anchors supplied, the monitor sits securely on the bracket (using the same mounting "slot" the stand used), and no other fastening is required. Works great!