Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on December 15, 2012
Sure, I'm not 100% sure this thing does absolutely nothing but I feel 99% sure. We put it up, plugged it in and the little light thing is on but there's no evidence it's doing anything. Moreover, if you leave it on, it will just run all night unlike most UV sanitizers that shut off. That's not proof but it seems pretty convincing to me.

That said, it does hold the toothpaste and toothbrushes well (especially if you have 6 people in the house) and it's simple to put up. Not the worst product ever but I still think it's not sanitizing and for that reason, I'm rating low.
on January 6, 2013
There are several ways to keep an environment germ free, for example UV radiation, extremely low temperature, and very low humidity. either one alone would work.
extremely low temperature is pretty hard to achieve, so the other two are pretty popular, and the design of this product is better than most products using UV light because this thing does not trap water.
it does make toothbrushes dry, and we all know that an electrical heating pad is cheaper to make and fix than UV light.
on February 4, 2013
exactly what I was looking for. easy access to the tooth brushes. keeps them clean with that cover. handle holders. double sided tape works well for mounting. As fare as a UV light? I'm not sure of that. But the base does heat up which in turn dries the tooth brushes quickly. therefore promoting a healthier brush. the cover did come off one time but easily snapped back in. the color was perfect, exact color match to my bathroom.
on July 9, 2013
I relly liked it, I can keep all the family toothbrushes hany and better off of the open environment that we all have in our bathrooms
on April 23, 2013
Works great and would recommend to anyone looking for a toothbrush sanitizer. I love that it holds two tubes of toothpaste as well.
on December 28, 2012
Bought one of these about 8 years ago and I loved it. Mine was getting a little old, so I looked for another one. This one is just the same and works great, was hard to tell from the picture that it was like a mint green color, wanted a white one. Thats the only reason I didn't give this 5 stars.
on August 11, 2014
Nothing impressive. Was easy to install. The only complaint I have is, when I am cleaning it the front will always snap off and doesn't go back on with ease.
on January 17, 2013
Product meet my expectations. I like how the brushes hang and don't sit bristles side down. Seems more sanitary then most holders.
on December 27, 2015
Good Deal, would buy from again.
on December 2, 2012
This item is great , it makes it so easy to get to your toothbrush and toothpaste because it is hanging right within reach.