5.0 out of 5 stars Best indoor Basketball Hoop ever created..
Published on September 1, 2010 by Andrew Amante

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY DISAPPOINTED
we haven't even been able to mount this hoop! Our studs are too far apart. I've have 2 'handy men' attempt to mount it and they couldn't. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!
Published 10 days ago by Jim B

5.0 out of 5 stars Best indoor Basketball Hoop ever created.., September 1, 2010
This review is from: Wall Mounted Mini Basketball Hoop - Mini Pro Xtreme (Misc.)
I've had this for a couple of years now.. It is pretty big and extremely heavy.. Get this nailed to a stud and your golden.. Looks, feels and performs like a mini professional hoop.. I play ball and this actually keeps me in rhythm when I'm not playing outside.. I sometimes use an Official NBA Basketball to shoot.. I can easily dunk/hang on this and not worry at all of this coming down.. I get crazy compliments from people every time they see this, especially because I live on my apartment top floor.. Vaulted ceilings do wonders for this, easily get my arc for my 3point bombs.. You absolutely get what you pay for.. Worth EVERY penny.. If the price is too much, my advise is it's seriously that good in quality.. The glass, pads and material look like it should be worth more.. Awesome product and would purchase another one if I could go full court in my little apartment..

Oh and this seller JustInTymeSports is a great seller.. Will help you with anything if you have problems.. I got shipped with an out of date instruction book and he sent me a couple of free mini basketballs (NBA quality mini basketballs).. Don't worry about receiving a bad product because this seller will be there for you.. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Has the "wow factor" if you are willing to pay for it., September 26, 2011
100% impressed with this product. Love it! Everyone that goes into my sons room looks at it, then touches it, then pulls down on the rim, then inspects it some more.... then they say this is the nicest indoor hoop I have ever seen. When they ask how much it was.... they then look very disappointed. If you want something that will impress everyone and is fun to use and will hold up for as long as you plan to keep it then spend the money and get this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding product. Could not be happier., March 5, 2010
Rock solid miniature version of a pro net. Once solidly attached to wall, rim bounces, backboard bounces etc all sound, feel, and look completely authentic.

Children (and me) completely addicted from the moment it went up. Replaces a 'toy' net system - no comparison. THIS IS NOT A TOY!

Delivery effort was excellent, with maximum effort made to accommodate us.

Could not be happier with choice of product. Will look for excuses to buy from justintyme again.

Michael

5.0 out of 5 stars Super little hoop!, November 18, 2013
We mounted this inside the garage so our boys can play BB during the winter. They love it!! No problems at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Built, August 16, 2013
The hoop is everything I expected it to be, sturdy and well built, and it was easy to hang. My Son is really getting a lot of use out of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, February 9, 2014
Brian P. Denk (Los Lunas, New Mexico USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this to setup my son's playroom as a mini-basketball court. This unit bolts easily to a wall stud and is very sturdy. The frame is rugged and very well built. We're having a blast playing 1 on 1 with it! Worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock Solid!, December 30, 2013
rk (Orlando, Florida) - See all my reviews
This hoop is expensive but is worth the price. I was worried it would be similar in quality to my SKLZ pro mini hoop XL (which was $30) but it does't even compare (no noises when the ball hits the backboard, no vibrations, etc.). It is a rock solid product. The owner is also extremely helpful and you can tell he cares about his product and customers. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Authentic, January 17, 2013
My son found this and wanted it for his room for Christmas.... I thought it was like the 5million others that he has.... This one is amazing!! Very authentic and should be looks like it should be played outside! He is in heaven having this in his room!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours and hours of fun! Love this mini-hoop., July 30, 2014
My kids, and even I, love playing mini-basketball in the basement with this hoop. It's very well constructed. Everyone who comes to the house and plays for a bit agrees that it has the look and feel of a regulation size hoop that you would have outside, but at a smaller size.

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY DISAPPOINTED, September 9, 2014