Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

Size: Holds 09 Bottles|Change

on October 14, 2011
The wine rack arrived within the delivery timeframe. It looks good with all my bottles are up. The wine rack only came with two screw holes and nine bottles on top of it. Hmmmm. Not a smart engineered there. I don't feel safe so I installed a bracket to hold it in the middle just to be safe. I hate to clean up 9 bottles of wine pouring all over my floor. You know what I mean. Lastly, the wine rack doesn't seem even. A couple of slots are bent and I have to manually straight it out. Don't they look at quality to make sure it is even before they even ship out? I gave it a 3 stars!
on February 16, 2009
For anyone who wants to have a wall mounted wine rack, but doesn't have a whole lot of room, this is a great product. Easy to hang and sturdy so there's no worry about the bottles falling. The simple design also goes with almost any decor.
on December 2, 2012
The racks are of decent quality. They do bend fairly easily and I needed to do just that to straighten a couple of the "shelves" out. The rack looks nice on the wall and they can be placed next to each other (see uploaded photo). They take up very little space and were a welcome solution to our wine storage needs. Regarding installation I mounted to hollow drywall and facilitated this by using toggle bolts they provide more than enough weight capacity to safely support the racks fully loaded. Cheers!
review image
on December 9, 2010
We were unable to line up the rack with a stud but we mounted it with toggle bolts and it's not going anywhere! Wine bottles can be facing either direction which if you are hanging more than 1 rack together it looks much better. We have received a ton of compliments on them even from people we don't share the same home decor tastes with.
on January 31, 2012
I bought 6 of these at a very reasonable price. They were delivered fast and for free. It was a very heavy box. There was virtually no packing material in the box but nothing arrived damaged. These are solid and not flimsy. There are only 2 holes in the center to screw them into the wall, but I put them directly into the studs so I feel it is very secure. I have the bottom of the rack resting on a beam that I placed below the 6 racks which I lined up along the stairway going from my kitchen to the basement. I love the way this turned out. I have my own wine cellar. Everyone that has seen it loves it and asks where I got it. For the price I paid this can't be beat. I would recommend buying a few and lining them up on a wall. It looks sleek and modern. Much cheaper than the other options I had seen online.
on December 8, 2011
Despite reviews claiming the packaging was inadequate and the rack arrived bent and chipped, I bought the rack. It arrived bent and chipped. The return label just finished printing. I'll buy something locally.
on March 16, 2013
After reading the reviews I decided to purchase two racks because I needed a wall-mounted product to free up counter space. It seems that the seller has dealt with a number of issues brought up in other reviews. The two racks came separately so there was no rubbing which could cause scratching. The racks also came with very long screws and anchors for easy mounting where there are no studs in the walls. The only problem, and it's not a small one in my opinion, is that on both racks the top and bottom wine holders are bent. There is no way to manually straighten them and I suppose I could have sent them both back, but what a pain that would be and who knows if replacements would be straighter? So I am happy with the product to a point. They do the job, are attractive on the wall, and I have more counter space. Once the bottles were placed on the racks the asymmetry was less noticeable but I think that is a pretty big problem with this item. Question: Do the people who ship these items look at the products before they're shipped? Is there any quality control anywhere in this process?
on November 28, 2012
We installed this wine rack in our kitchen & it really makes the whole place feel more elite. I like having the bottles flush against the wall. it makes it easy to display labels & seems to conserve space.

Because we're working with limited wall space in our apartment, we didn't have the option of bolting to a stud. Instead we got heavy duty snap toggle bolts from a local hardware store, just to be safe.

The rack is one piece & comes with two thick screws & two plastic mollies. You'll more than likely need a power drill to install.
on June 10, 2011
This was exactly what we were looking for! We have a large kitchen wall that we needed to decorate and we bought two large canvas artworks that were wine related and we had some room to fill yet and this added the perfect touch! The item came in perfect condition and on time. It's sturdy. You can really only use normal sized wine bottles for it, anything skinny wont work, so keep that in mind.
on December 11, 2013
We received the three racks promptly, they were easy to install although a second person does make it easier. They look quite smart, they hold the bottles securely with the labels facing out for easy viewing and they are quite easy to run a duster over. I'd certainly recommend these to a friend with no hesitation.