5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
For anyone who wants to have a wall mounted wine rack, but doesn't have a whole lot of room, this is a great product. Easy to hang and sturdy so there's no worry about the bottles falling. The simple design also goes with almost any decor.
Published on February 16, 2009 by Brandon R. Field

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple and good looking.
Published on October 14, 2011 by Tran_Tran_VN

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, February 16, 2009

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple and good looking., October 14, 2011
This review is from: Wall-Mounted Wine Rack, 9-Bottle Capacity, Black (Kitchen)
The wine rack arrived within the delivery timeframe. It looks good with all my bottles are up. The wine rack only came with two screw holes and nine bottles on top of it. Hmmmm. Not a smart engineered there. I don't feel safe so I installed a bracket to hold it in the middle just to be safe. I hate to clean up 9 bottles of wine pouring all over my floor. You know what I mean. Lastly, the wine rack doesn't seem even. A couple of slots are bent and I have to manually straight it out. Don't they look at quality to make sure it is even before they even ship out? I gave it a 3 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!, December 9, 2010
This review is from: Wall-Mounted Wine Rack, 9-Bottle Capacity, Black (Kitchen)
We were unable to line up the rack with a stud but we mounted it with toggle bolts and it's not going anywhere! Wine bottles can be facing either direction which if you are hanging more than 1 rack together it looks much better. We have received a ton of compliments on them even from people we don't share the same home decor tastes with.

2.0 out of 5 stars Believe everything you read, December 8, 2011
This review is from: Wall-Mounted Wine Rack, 9-Bottle Capacity, Black (Kitchen)
Despite reviews claiming the packaging was inadequate and the rack arrived bent and chipped, I bought the rack. It arrived bent and chipped. The return label just finished printing. I'll buy something locally.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wine rack!!!, February 3, 2011
This review is from: Wall-Mounted Wine Rack, 9-Bottle Capacity, Black (Kitchen)
This wine rack is awesome! I looked at TONS of wine racks online- i wanted something classy/elegant and yet functional - this wine rack is both- awesome design, easy to install, strong and looks so great!!! i love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars simple yet sophisticated wine rack, January 31, 2011
This review is from: Wall-Mounted Wine Rack, 9-Bottle Capacity, Black (Kitchen)
Simple yet sophisticated wall mounted wine rack, wine bottles look like pieces of art on this display. Easy to mount, and a great price! It took a while to receive but maybe that's because I ordered it around Christmas.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and elegant solution, December 2, 2012
David M. Iannotti (Quahog, Rogues Island(RI)) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wall-Mounted Wine Rack, 9-Bottle Capacity, Black (Kitchen)
The racks are of decent quality. They do bend fairly easily and I needed to do just that to straighten a couple of the "shelves" out. The rack looks nice on the wall and they can be placed next to each other (see uploaded photo). They take up very little space and were a welcome solution to our wine storage needs. Regarding installation I mounted to hollow drywall and facilitated this by using toggle bolts they provide more than enough weight capacity to safely support the racks fully loaded. Cheers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the way this turned out., January 31, 2012
This review is from: Wall-Mounted Wine Rack, 9-Bottle Capacity, Black (Kitchen)
I bought 6 of these at a very reasonable price. They were delivered fast and for free. It was a very heavy box. There was virtually no packing material in the box but nothing arrived damaged. These are solid and not flimsy. There are only 2 holes in the center to screw them into the wall, but I put them directly into the studs so I feel it is very secure. I have the bottom of the rack resting on a beam that I placed below the 6 racks which I lined up along the stairway going from my kitchen to the basement. I love the way this turned out. I have my own wine cellar. Everyone that has seen it loves it and asks where I got it. For the price I paid this can't be beat. I would recommend buying a few and lining them up on a wall. It looks sleek and modern. Much cheaper than the other options I had seen online.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 10, 2011
This review is from: Wall-Mounted Wine Rack, 9-Bottle Capacity, Black (Kitchen)
This was exactly what we were looking for! We have a large kitchen wall that we needed to decorate and we bought two large canvas artworks that were wine related and we had some room to fill yet and this added the perfect touch! The item came in perfect condition and on time. It's sturdy. You can really only use normal sized wine bottles for it, anything skinny wont work, so keep that in mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 17, 2013
This review is from: Wall-Mounted Wine Rack, 9-Bottle Capacity, Black (Kitchen)
I looked forever for a train rack style shelf or towels. I saw someone use a wine rack on a design site and was inspired. This was perfect and so much more inexpensive than the other style.

Wall-Mounted Wine Rack, 9-Bottle Capacity, Black